Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 27, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Nextiva is currently being used by our Demand Generation department and their phone service helps us reach out to our prospects. Their recording portal is very user friendly as compared to another VOIP provider that we also currently use. But the best part of their overall service is their customer hotline. They are all very friendly and willing to help. And by far, a cheaper cost compared to the other VOIP we have.
- Accommodating customer hotline.
- Lower rate.
- User friendly recording portal.
- Whenever you log in to their recording portal, it always takes a while before it loads up to their default page. I'm not quite sure if this is because of the volume of recorded calls or something else.
- In their recording portal, sometimes you thought the call was not recorded but only to find out that you would sometimes need to add a plus sign and 1 in the beginning of the 10 digit phone number where normally you wouldn't need it.
- When you download a recording, I would've wanted to see the recording file downloaded and not a zip folder that I have to still extract the recording file from. I know it is possible to just download the file because that's what I appreciate in downloading a recording to a competitor CMV.
Their system is suited when the nature of your business requires to make outbound calls to a lot of businesses or offices or even consumers. If you are looking to start a homebased project especially in our situation right now (pandemic), I strongly suggest using Nextiva as your service provider. Again, I don't think there's a perfect CRM solution that will match exactly how you operate your business but this is close to perfection and also good to your budget.
Read Arnie Francisco's full review
They are very nice, friendly and you can really feel their willingness to help. They are proactive in finding out potential issue and they sometimes extend their service by calling me and making sure I'm still happy with the service. They have Live Chat support, email, and hotline that you can use to connect to them.
November 01, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Nextiva Call Center replaced our previous phone system and we currently use it to host our phone system along with our IVR directory, call recording and user monitoring. It is being used by all departments across our whole organization and assists us with monitoring user availability, call recordings for quality assurance and employee performance overall.
- Call recordings are crystal clear
- Voice messages with transcriptions have increased our response rate and the time it takes to clear out messages
- User tracking helps us accurately measure availability and overall weekly performance.
- The admin portal is cumbersome to use and times out too frequently.
- The lack of an SMS feature hinders our ability to communicate as effectively as we'd like with our clientele.
- The click-to-call feature inside of our CRM is finicky and often needs resetting.
Read this authenticated review
Nextiva is well suited for monitoring day-to-day employee performance; it accurately tracks who's signed in and for how long; it shows how many breaks are taken (and the numerous reasons why); it shows how long users stay on "unavailable" and also gives weekly breakdowns to make sure employees are in line with company performance metrics.
Nextiva VoIP Call Center Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Nextiva VoIP Call Center?
Nextiva headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona offers the Nextiva VoIP Call Center solution in two editions, Pro and Enterprise. It also features support for contact centers, allowing clients to manage customer service over multiple channels. Both plans feature unlimited call queues and intelligent call distribution.
Categories: Contact Center
Nextiva VoIP Call Center Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Pro||$50||per user per month|
|Enterprise||$100||per user per month|
Nextiva VoIP Call Center Technical Details