Nextiva Reviews

Josh Musson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2020

Nextiva is the best of the best!!!

Nextiva is being used by our organization as the main way that we keep track of talk time and phone calls. It is being used by each department individually and across the whole organization. The problem it addresses is keeping track of phone calls and talk time and engagement that we've had with each prospect. It is actually shown on the Big Screen TV's that we have in the office what everybody is at for the day with talk time and phone calls. We can see how each person is doing in the office and if they have really been working hard that day.
  • Tracking.
  • Phone Calls.
  • Integration.
  • Texting.
I think Nextiva is well suited for what it is used for. It is a great tracking tool to see what each person within the company is doing each day when it comes to making phone calls and the time that they have talked on the phone each day. I don't know in what scenario it isn't really appropriate. I think it is great at what it is used for. I haven't even seen a competitor that is close to doing what Nextiva does for our company.
Read Josh Musson's full review
March 04, 2020

Nextiva offers a powerful punch with solid feature set and fantastic reliability

Nextiva is our company's phone system and is being used across the whole organization. We use their desktop phones, conference phones, as well as the Nextiva app on our smart devices. We had previously used a different VOIP phone system that was not incredibly reliable, and this system has dramatically stabilized our phones and provided much-needed tools that we did not previously have.
  • Clear phone calls
  • Stable service
  • Feature rich phone interface
  • Handy mobile companion app
  • Easy to manage
  • While phones are feature rich, they can still be confusing for some of our users.
  • Mobile app can be glitchy at times.
  • Would love to see more touch screen options.
Nextiva is a solid performer with reliable service, good features, and a flexible and scalable framework. It is ideal for small to mid-size businesses and may even work for larger enterprises, depending on your needs. It performs well for mobile, desk and conference and offers a lot of options for growing.
Hunter Clayton | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2019

Nextiva is good in most areas, but limited in headphone capabilities

It is our primary phone provider throughout the organization. It is used to send and receive phone calls. It addresses business problems such as identifying caller ID and tracking calls.
  • Makes calls
  • App works
  • Caller ID
  • Can't use Bluetooth headsets.
It is well suited in sending and receiving phone calls as well as identifying who is calling. It is less suited for using Bluetooth headphones to make calls. I would really like to use my wireless headphones to make calls so that I don't have to wear a bulky headset or hold a phone. This is a huge pain point for me.
Read Hunter Clayton's full review
Jose Luis Reyes Graterol | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 15, 2019

Stay communicated with your work group via Nextiva

Nextiva is used across my whole organization for those workers based in the Americas. Being a multinational corporation, we have workers all over the globe. My team includes people in 5 states in North America, plus Colombia and Brazil. All of us are connected via Nextiva with a working "internal" phone extension.
  • Our teams are located in three different countries. This includes Administration, Customers Support, Technical Support, and Sales. All of us have an internal number reachable from any mobile or laptop.
  • Looking for the internal directory and dialing a three digit number is very easy. We communicate with workers in different countries as we where in the same building
  • User-friendly application with availability indicator, call settings, and personal preferences.
  • Being a top VOIP provider with plenty of capabilities, it is difficult to show missing functionalities or fault. This, like a better call log with the customizable report, is desirable but is based on personal taste more than a lack of performance.
  • More packages including the conference bridge.
  • GUI could be customizable with corporate branding.
Nextiva is perfectly suited for businesses functioning in different countries, especially when a large number of person-to-person calls are needed. Not well suitable for small, single location firms, or when large conference calls are only needed.
Read Jose Luis Reyes Graterol's full review
Heather Neisen | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2017

Great VoIP services for a small, mobile company

We are a small consulting firm who used the phone services provided by a co-working office. When we stopped using that office, we needed to have our own dedicated phone provider. We all work remotely and travel frequently, so we needed a reliable solution that worked on-the-go.
  • Allows you to personalize your auto-attendant.
  • Allows call-forwarding to personal cell phones if desired.
  • Great customer service for any hiccups encountered.
  • I would love to see more analytics about how I am using the tool delivered to my inbox weekly. Currently, I have to log in to see stats and dig through links to find what I am looking for. Not a dire necessity, but would like to see that.
  • Sometimes where to upload audio files (like for the call attendant) are confusing - I had to contact customer support each time I wanted to do this and it's still something I'd have to call them about again.
It's been a great tool at a good price for our small team. We do not need many features and we really do not have any complex situations to navigate. Never have had any technical issues, pleased with the service. Always get a quick answer from their support team if I have a question, which I appreciate.
Read Heather Neisen's full review
Ann Marie Greco | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2015

Nextiva Review of Nextiva

Nextiva is our CCTV platform for Worldwide Corporate Security. It allows us to address a wide range of daily security issues from monitoring train and vehicle gates, monitoring the perimeter of company property, being able to recall video for incident review to investigations to criminal prosecution.
  • Nextiva works well with a wide variety of camera manufacturers for ease of integration.
  • It allows for easy review of video clips thru the Nextiva Review client.
  • Provides a comprehensive CCTV platform for companies with multiple sites in multiple countries.
  • Verint/Nextiva utilizes a integrator business model and if your integrator is poor to respond to your issues then it can be hard to get the support required on a day to day basis. It would be nice if there was a way to escalate issues above your integrator when response is poor.
  • Sometimes is it is difficult to find all the programming details as they may be in more then one view and if they do not match then you can be left scratching your head as to what might have been missed.
  • An easier way to drill down on technical issues.
I have not had the experience with other CCTV solutions to be able to adequately answer this question.
Read Ann Marie Greco's full review
July 25, 2014

Nextiva is worth the try!

Nextiva was used across the whole organization as a VOIP provider. The phone was accessible by external and internal constituents. We had issues of connectivity and the quality of sound from a previous provider was horrible. We researched and found Nextiva as a new alternative.
  • I remember Nextiva having a very detailed and supportive staff over the phone to address any questions or comments. We would call and ask to do trials and the staff was always willing to help.
  • Easy transfer - we did not need to purchase new phones to have Nextiva as a VoIP provider.
  • The online site to manage the phone systems were very easy to use and had user friendly interfaces.
  • I recently went on the website and need clearer directions to what solutions I need from Nextiva.
Questions to be asked during the selection procress: How helpful is Nextiva's support staff? Are they accessible 24 hours a day if the VoIP system goes down? Is there an alternative site to manage the phone lines, voice messages, and greeting systems?

I would recommend Nextiva as an alternative. We rarely came upon issues, and if we did, our VP of Operations was able to connect with the right people to fix the issues.

Hosted PBX (4)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (4)
User templates (3)
Call reports (3)
Directory of employee names (4)
Answering rules (5)
Video screen sharing (2)
Instant messaging (2)
6.5
Mobile app for iOS (4)
Mobile app for Android (2)

About Nextiva

Nextiva is a business communications platform that includes a VoIP solution, CRM software, BI software, cloud storage, phone and device rentals, email marketing automation software, and a contact center solution. These products can be purchased individually or together. Nextiva's main capabilities center around centralized communications management, data analytics, and automated tasks. Its main offerings can be partitioned into three separate products outlined below.

Business Communication Suite
Includes: Customer Relationship Suite, Phone Service, Sales & Service CRM, Team Collaboration, Business Analytics, Surveys, and Live Chat Software

Customer Relationship Suite
Includes: Sales & Service CRM, Business Analytics, Surveys, and Live Chat Software

Team Collaboration Suite (which is currently in Beta)
Includes: Team Collaboration features