Nextiva is a is a business communications platform that includes a VoIP solution, CRM software, BI software, cloud storage, phone and device rentals, email marketing automation software, and a contact center solution. These products can be purchased individually or together.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/BA/W9/MLVIKGAJCALQ.pngStay communicated with your work group via NextivaNextiva is used across my whole organization for those workers based in the Americas. Being a multinational corporation, we have workers all over the globe. My team includes people in 5 states in North America, plus Colombia and Brazil. All of us are connected via Nextiva with a working "internal" phone extension.,Our teams are located in three different countries. This includes Administration, Customers Support, Technical Support, and Sales. All of us have an internal number reachable from any mobile or laptop. Looking for the internal directory and dialing a three digit number is very easy. We communicate with workers in different countries as we where in the same building User-friendly application with availability indicator, call settings, and personal preferences.,Being a top VOIP provider with plenty of capabilities, it is difficult to show missing functionalities or fault. This, like a better call log with the customizable report, is desirable but is based on personal taste more than a lack of performance. More packages including the conference bridge. GUI could be customizable with corporate branding.,9,The unlimited calling and faxing, possibility to do audio or video calls, conference bridge and customizations makes this application an outstanding way to maintain fixed low calling costs. Having everybody available at an internal call makes possible as many calls as necessary in order to finish the task. Call logs add for better supervision when personnel is not in the same location.,Vonage Business Cloud and RingCentral,Salesforce App Cloud, SignNow, SAP Business WarehouseGreat VoIP services for a small, mobile companyWe are a small consulting firm who used the phone services provided by a co-working office. When we stopped using that office, we needed to have our own dedicated phone provider. We all work remotely and travel frequently, so we needed a reliable solution that worked on-the-go.,Allows you to personalize your auto-attendant. Allows call-forwarding to personal cell phones if desired. Great customer service for any hiccups encountered.,I would love to see more analytics about how I am using the tool delivered to my inbox weekly. Currently, I have to log in to see stats and dig through links to find what I am looking for. Not a dire necessity, but would like to see that. Sometimes where to upload audio files (like for the call attendant) are confusing - I had to contact customer support each time I wanted to do this and it's still something I'd have to call them about again.,10,We like that we have one general call-in number that we can post on the website and marketing material where you can reach anyone in the business. We like that the fax number alerts us via email if we have a message.,Jive Hosted VoIP,Podio, GoToMeeting, GlobiFlow for PodioNextiva Review of NextivaNextiva is our CCTV platform for Worldwide Corporate Security. It allows us to address a wide range of daily security issues from monitoring train and vehicle gates, monitoring the perimeter of company property, being able to recall video for incident review to investigations to criminal prosecution.,Nextiva works well with a wide variety of camera manufacturers for ease of integration. It allows for easy review of video clips thru the Nextiva Review client. Provides a comprehensive CCTV platform for companies with multiple sites in multiple countries.,Verint/Nextiva utilizes a integrator business model and if your integrator is poor to respond to your issues then it can be hard to get the support required on a day to day basis. It would be nice if there was a way to escalate issues above your integrator when response is poor. Sometimes is it is difficult to find all the programming details as they may be in more then one view and if they do not match then you can be left scratching your head as to what might have been missed. An easier way to drill down on technical issues.,9,Nextiva allows us to provide real-time viewing of multiple locations which reduces the need for actual officers thus saving the company money. Nextiva Gold Medal software service agreement has allowed us to easily move to the next software version while providing a reduced rate of upgrade cost. Nextiva allows us to maintain a good working relationship with local law enforcement by being able to provide actual video evidence of incidents.,,15,4,10,Professional services company,9,7,No,I reported an issue with PTZ camera control and the response time was exceptional - under 2 hours. It turned out to be a missed parameter in the programming.,Adding Cameras Removing Camera Reviewing and capturing recorded video.,troubleshoot PTZ functions,Yes, but I don't use it,9,9Nextiva is worth the try!Nextiva was used across the whole organization as a VOIP provider. The phone was accessible by external and internal constituents. We had issues of connectivity and the quality of sound from a previous provider was horrible. We researched and found Nextiva as a new alternative.,I remember Nextiva having a very detailed and supportive staff over the phone to address any questions or comments. We would call and ask to do trials and the staff was always willing to help. Easy transfer - we did not need to purchase new phones to have Nextiva as a VoIP provider. The online site to manage the phone systems were very easy to use and had user friendly interfaces.,I recently went on the website and need clearer directions to what solutions I need from Nextiva.,6,Better customer service with customers and potential customers. Internal staff happiness, especially the sales team who use the phone more than any other department. Staff efficiency and productivity in managing the VoIP systems.,,6
Nextiva

Nextiva Reviews

Nextiva
Filter 10 vetted Nextiva reviews and ratings

Jose Luis Reyes Graterol profile photo
May 15, 2019

Review: "Stay communicated with your work group via Nextiva"

• Our teams are located in three different countries. This includes Administration, Customers Support, Technical Support, and Sales. All of us have an internal number reachable from any mobile or laptop.
  • Looking for the internal directory and dialing a three digit number is very easy. We communicate with workers in different countries as we where in the same building
  • User-friendly application with availability indicator, call settings, and personal preferences.
  • Being a top VOIP provider with plenty of capabilities, it is difficult to show missing functionalities or fault. This, like a better call log with the customizable report, is desirable but is based on personal taste more than a lack of performance.
  • More packages including the conference bridge.
  • GUI could be customizable with corporate branding.
Nextiva is perfectly suited for businesses functioning in different countries, especially when a large number of person-to-person calls are needed. Not well suitable for small, single location firms, or when large conference calls are only needed.
Read Jose Luis Reyes Graterol's full review
Heather Neisen profile photo
September 18, 2017

Nextiva Review: "Great VoIP services for a small, mobile company"

• Allows you to personalize your auto-attendant.
  • Allows call-forwarding to personal cell phones if desired.
  • Great customer service for any hiccups encountered.
  • I would love to see more analytics about how I am using the tool delivered to my inbox weekly. Currently, I have to log in to see stats and dig through links to find what I am looking for. Not a dire necessity, but would like to see that.
  • Sometimes where to upload audio files (like for the call attendant) are confusing - I had to contact customer support each time I wanted to do this and it's still something I'd have to call them about again.
It's been a great tool at a good price for our small team. We do not need many features and we really do not have any complex situations to navigate. Never have had any technical issues, pleased with the service. Always get a quick answer from their support team if I have a question, which I appreciate.
Read Heather Neisen's full review
Ann Marie Greco profile photo
July 08, 2015

"Nextiva Review of Nextiva"

• Nextiva works well with a wide variety of camera manufacturers for ease of integration.
  • It allows for easy review of video clips thru the Nextiva Review client.
  • Provides a comprehensive CCTV platform for companies with multiple sites in multiple countries.
  • Verint/Nextiva utilizes a integrator business model and if your integrator is poor to respond to your issues then it can be hard to get the support required on a day to day basis. It would be nice if there was a way to escalate issues above your integrator when response is poor.
  • Sometimes is it is difficult to find all the programming details as they may be in more then one view and if they do not match then you can be left scratching your head as to what might have been missed.
  • An easier way to drill down on technical issues.
I have not had the experience with other CCTV solutions to be able to adequately answer this question.
Read Ann Marie Greco's full review
July 25, 2014

User Review: "Nextiva is worth the try!"

• I remember Nextiva having a very detailed and supportive staff over the phone to address any questions or comments. We would call and ask to do trials and the staff was always willing to help.
  • Easy transfer - we did not need to purchase new phones to have Nextiva as a VoIP provider.
  • The online site to manage the phone systems were very easy to use and had user friendly interfaces.
  • I recently went on the website and need clearer directions to what solutions I need from Nextiva.
Questions to be asked during the selection procress: How helpful is Nextiva's support staff? Are they accessible 24 hours a day if the VoIP system goes down? Is there an alternative site to manage the phone lines, voice messages, and greeting systems?

I would recommend Nextiva as an alternative. We rarely came upon issues, and if we did, our VP of Operations was able to connect with the right people to fix the issues.

Hosted PBX (1)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (1)
User templates (1)
Call reports (1)
Directory of employee names (1)
Answering rules (2)