NexusPayables Reviews

Stephanie MacMillan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Good for what it does, but explore all options.

We use NexusPayables across the entire company. Each department submits invoices to our Accounts Payable Department, which then uploads into the NexusPayables system to be approved by the department head where it originated. Once approved, the vendor is paid accordingly. This is how we track and pay invoices for everything within our business.
  • Invoice Tracking
  • Invoice review
  • Not very user-friendly
  • Not intuitive
NexusPayables is well suited for your invoice tracking and payments, especially for medium to large businesses. I would not recommend for smaller companies because I don't see the value for them. Once trained, the system is useful. However, the user interface is confusing without proper training and is not user-friendly. I highly suggest businesses invest in a specific set of people to be trained so that they can teach others to use the program.
NexusPayables FAQ and Help sections are not extraordinarily helpful. They will answer some questions, but most often, I have to bother my accounting co-workers because of the way the system is set up NexusPayables themselves can't help me most of the time. They tell me to refer to the program administrator.
Read Stephanie MacMillan's full review

About NexusPayables

NexusPayables is accounts payable automation software from Nexus Systems. It includes on-site purchasing, POs, approval workflows, invoice data capture, budgets and actuals, vendor compliance, reporting, and it integrates with the user's GL accounting system.

NexusPayables Competitors