Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 15, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
NICE Workforce Optimization helped me to schedule resources at the right time of day, make decisions on the best time of year to hire, track agent performance, and budget for business activities. I have used it in Customer Service, Sales, and Emergency Dispatch call center functions.
- Interval call volume forecasting.
- Agent schedule adherence.
- Agent scheduling (in my opinion - the strongest feature for its flexibility and ease of use).
- Agent self-service options.
- Long term forecasting functionality.
- The user interface requires more steps than competitors. While the end results are quality, it can take time to get there.
- Lack of clearly demonstrated forecasting designed specifically for non-phone contact types.
Read this authenticated review
Generally appropriate for contact centers of 50 or more, though ROI may be present with as few as 20. ROI can be achieved in back office settings as well. Without add on features, the ROI may not be as easily demonstrated in a back office scenario.
NICE Adaptive WFO Scorecard Summary
What is NICE Adaptive WFO?
NICE Adaptive WFO (Worforce Optimization) is a suite of call center analytics and call center workforce management software from multinational NICE Systems headquartered in Israel.
Categories: Call Center Workforce Optimization
NICE Adaptive WFO Technical Details