NICE Adaptive WFO
NICE Adaptive WFO
Best engagement platform and easy contacts management through the Nice Adaptive WFO capabilities. Reporting with this system is simple and …
NICE Adaptive WFO is also an easy and powerful optimization tool to adapt to all its capabilities and also easy features customization …
NICE Adaptive WFO is being used in our organization in a way that we can manage our time and check our schedules. NICE Adaptive WFO give …
NICE Workforce Optimization helped me to schedule resources at the right time of day, make decisions on the best time of year to hire, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NICE Adaptive WFO, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
NICE Adaptive WFO (Worforce Optimization) is a suite of call center analytics and call center workforce management software from multinational NICE Systems headquartered in Israel.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Best engagement platform and easy contacts management through the Nice Adaptive WFO capabilities. Reporting with this system is simple and the call history tracking ability is good and also the best documentation software. Implementing Nice Adaptive WFO and the tools configuration on the first time is easy and i like the ability of interaction and also customer services production.
- Powerful features.
- Easy implementation.
- Quick data reports collection.
- As a new user to configure the interface may not be simple.
- To collect insights across websites is a complex task.
- Learning the basic usability of the system it takes some time.
NICE Adaptive WFO allows moving of contacts through their channels is easy, permission management ability is excellent and easy to manage client contacts. With this solution is easy to obtain meaningful reports and very reliable to make critical business decisions and other development within the business which may lead to production enhancement.
NICE Adaptive WFO is also an easy and powerful optimization tool to adapt to all its capabilities and also easy features customization during the initial stage on the platform usability. It has easy tools and the workforce management capability is unique and very helpful. NICE Adaptive WFO reporting features are stable and easy to manipulate and the project coordination and easy project data management and data analytical features on NICE Adaptive WFO are easy and effective capabilities.
- Great system and easy for project workflow management.
- The optimization through NICE Adaptive WFO tools is amazing and excellent.
- The best and beneficial reports creation software.
- Only when getting started with the product.
- Different project workflow management to new people.
- Analytics creation for different project data.
Optimizing capability is fantastic and easy software for the user to easily manage and manipulate all the features easily to provide the best quality services and the most effective time management solution. NICE Adaptive WFO allows easy access to various project data and also creates useful business reports and great predictive data analytics within a very short period of time.
NICE Adaptive WFO is being used in our organization in a way that we can manage our time and check our schedules. NICE Adaptive WFO give us a lot of options we can also check if there are voluntary time off scheduled. We can also apply for a voluntary time off using nice. Also we can check our schedule for the whole month.
- Schedule Monitor
- Request time off
- Request leave
- Schedule bidding
- Schedule bidding is hard to use. Sometimes it doesn't show up
- Leave bidding
- Same as Schedule bidding it is hard to use. Sometimes it doesn't show up
- Stats monitoring
- It is not realtime
One scenario is when my schedule changes it notifies me and it is very helpful because sometimes I'm too busy no time to check my schedule so when it suddenly changes NICE gives notifications to catch my attention it is very helpful. Less appropriate scenarios is when everyone is doing schedule bidding and on my end schedules are not showing up. So I'm left out with the bidding.
NICE Workforce Optimization helped me to schedule resources at the right time of day, make decisions on the best time of year to hire, track agent performance, and budget for business activities. I have used it in Customer Service, Sales, and Emergency Dispatch call center functions.
- Interval call volume forecasting.
- Agent schedule adherence.
- Agent scheduling (in my opinion - the strongest feature for its flexibility and ease of use).
- Agent self-service options.
- Long term forecasting functionality.
- The user interface requires more steps than competitors. While the end results are quality, it can take time to get there.
- Lack of clearly demonstrated forecasting designed specifically for non-phone contact types.
Generally appropriate for contact centers of 50 or more, though ROI may be present with as few as 20. ROI can be achieved in back office settings as well. Without add on features, the ROI may not be as easily demonstrated in a back office scenario.