NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavioral Routing (formerly Mattersight)
NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavioral Routing (formerly Mattersight)
Mattersight PBR is being used in our organization to help route inbound calls to agents who are best able to handle that type of call. The …
We currently use Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing in our Retention (Loyalty) queue in our West Division to increase both revenue …
We are currently using Mattersight Behavioral Routing in our 150 person call center. We implemented this solution in order to increase …
ISG deployed Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing to optimize the customer experience and increase the company's sales conversion. We …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavioral Routing (formerly Mattersight), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
The former Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing service is now part of NICE Nexidia Analytics since the acquisition of Mattersight in 2018.
- Supported: Easy Integration & Implementation – With no training needed and integrations to existing systems and hardware, using Mattersight’s Predictive Behavioral Routing is turnkey and painless
- Supported: Performance-based Pricing – The price our enterprise clients pay is a function of the value we drive
- Supported: Immediate and Measurable Results – With powerful behavioral algorithms and a propriety database of customer behavioral profiles, our clients can expect measurable outcomes the moment our solutions are switched on
- Supported: Open APIs – Easily access data and securely share insights across the organization
- Supported: Flexible Deployment Options – Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid, and on-premises options available
- Supported: World-class Data & Security – ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC 2, AICPA, and Privacy Shield Framework
- NICE inContact
- Amazon Connect
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
|Supported Countries||United States|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Mattersight PBR is being used in our organization to help route inbound calls to agents who are best able to handle that type of call. The objective is that if the behavioral style of the caller and of the agent are complementary, then the quality of the interaction will be a good one. As a result, we have seen some reduction in our average handle time. We are also gauging the impact to our overall customer satisfaction scores.
- Mattersight is every effective in working closely with their customers to ensure understanding of the process.
- Mattersight provides high level reporting that shows the impact the system is having within the business.
- When the calls are able to be routed, the reduction in handle time can be easily calculated.
- Mattersight PBR does not necessarily provide detail down to the agent level.
- The routing of calls cannot be done on every call because the system requires at least two agents to be available for it to effectively route the call.
Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing (PBR) would be very well suited for larger call/contact center environments. The overall benefit grows when there are many agents that handle similar call types. Additionally, the PBR database continues to grow. However, depending on the organization, getting the most of the benefits from the system requires the database to have phone numbers that are likely to call in to the center. Therefore, it would be beneficial for them to collect the calls that are being received so the phone numbers of future calls are in the database.
We currently use Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing in our Retention (Loyalty) queue in our West Division to increase both revenue and RGU retention of customers. We are preparing to test PBR in our Sales group in the Central Division to improve close rate and revenue generation. Our objective is to increase our revenue stream through PBR. In addition, we have found operational efficiencies through reduced average handle time (AHT).
- Routes callers to agents who have best fit for their personality (thereby increasing revenue and revenue retained).
- Contains governors to minimize the impact on agents and customers during busy periods.
- Ease of integration into our existing infrastructure.
- Sales/support teams from Mattersight are fantastic.
- The test scenario should have included all call types (including transfers).
- PBR should be able to work simultaneously across different switches (because of the size of our organization, we may have to split a sales queue across two switches - while PBR can optimize within a switch, optimizing across switches is preferred).
- Include agent personality identification and communication training with the rollout.
Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing is best suited for sales type queues. It is more challenging (to cost justify) in care queues.
We are currently using Mattersight Behavioral Routing in our 150 person call center. We implemented this solution in order to increase efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and increase employee satisfaction. We also decided to use the personality profiles for coaching and to help our reps alter their communication based on the caller. All of our reps and leadership team have been through training with Mattersight.
- Behavioral routing helps Priority Health match the caller with the rep most effective with that caller type creating a better overall experience.
- Training and coaching helps eliminate "bad" talk time - silences, customer distress- making call more effective and efficient.
- Reps appreciated the training- very insightful.
- Mattersight team is fabulous! We've felt very supported throughout the length of the relationship.
- Our business is very seasonal and routing is not as effective during peak call volumes.
- This is more of a hint - Mattersight has multiple solutions and I wish I would've given more thought to what was implemented in what order.
I would recommend that anyone running a call center at least have a conversation with Mattersight. Things you need to think through:
- Which solutions you implement in what order
- Consideration to peak volumes
- Culture issues - how you think about quality
- Balance between efficiency and staff retention
- Communication plan and change management
ISG deployed Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing to optimize the customer experience and increase the company's sales conversion. We offer customers home services nationwide. Selling home services requires a consultative sales approach as not all customers are created equal. Mattersight has helped ISG pair callers with sales representatives best equipped to effectively explain the benefits of the products and services we offer.
- Routing has helped reduce attrition.
- ISG could use more in depth reporting that is available on demand.
The core function of the center determines how the solution should be applied. ISG is primarily a sales organization which has much different KPIs than a customer service organization.