Reviews (1-7 of 7)
Score 4 out of 10
Satmetrix was implemented as a solution to garner NPS scores across a variety of business metrics, to provide a case management solution for users, to provide BI reporting and dashboards across the surveys, and to provide a "best in class" consultative service in order to attain the best NPS metrics across our business.
- The UI is very nice in the actual tool
- Setting up surveys within the tool is straightforward
- It can integrate with Salesforce
- Salesforce integration has been clunky. The integration seems to prefer it if you spam entire crops of fields to its custom objects, replicating fields and data across your organization. This is just odd.
- The integration assumes your users have full licenses, it does not play well with Chatter Plus.
- Once you fully integrate with Salesforce, a lot of the features of Satmetrix become redundant.
Read Simon Whight's full review
Satmetrix is best suited if you don't currently use Salesforce. A lot of its main selling points are negated by the virtue of having Salesforce. Case management is in Salesforce, reporting is in Salesforce, the structure that NPX imposes is actually clunky and unwieldy, and is much more streamlined on competing platforms such as GetFeedback and SurveyMonkey. The only thing that leaves is the consultative service on being best practice and I don't really get to see any of that.
September 30, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
We currently use Satmetrix for yearly Voice of the Customer surveys as well as transactional surveys. This includes when a customer ends an implementation, contacts supports, or attends a training class. We use this in order to obtain an NPS score and also gauge loyalty to our product line. We use the Voice of the Customer survey only for clients, but all other surveys are sent to both clients and internal employees where applicable.
- Provides out of the box analytic charts, graphs, and data.
- Is flexible in the number of surveys you can send.
- Has a "survey builder" which makes creating surveys and survey logic easy.
- Implementation did not go as well as planned and there were problems.
- If you are running multiple surveys, slicing and dicing data is not that simple.
Read Lawrence Kravitz's full review
Satmetrix offers easy to use survey building tools, but if you are looking for more than a basic analysis of data you will need to export the data. Satmetrix also has social comment tracking but we do not use that in our organization.
December 04, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
Satmetrix is being used to gather feedback from the consumer in relation to thier experiences with CenturyLink. This tool is used accross the whole organization with various report types and ratings based on department. This program helps the customer to provide information to us that will help address any Quality Assurance issues, technical issues, troubleshooting that was not done with them, customer service issues, billing, etc. etc. The information left by the consumer allows us to probe and investigate before contacting the customer in regards to helping resolve the conflict they are facing. By having this information it allows for us to find out what made them mad, what they liked and where we can improve as a company. Having this information prior to contacting the customer helps with understanding what the focus of the conversation needs to be and try to provide clarification of information or a resolution of the things that they are not happy about. This provides a better customer experience, lets the cusotmer know we are familiar with the issue and are prepared, at the beginning of the call back, to help resolve any issues.
- It allows the customer to type as little or as much as they would like. Sometimes putting it in writing allows for a better explanation than what comes out of the mouth in conversation while a customer is upset.
- The rating system is quite clear. Scaling from 1-10 is something consumers understand and are familiar with. From Products, to an appealing body or about a food, 10 is always what is looked for.
- Allowing the consumer to provide feedback to an organization and the organization to benefit from that feedback is ultimately the strongest feature!
- Java compatibility, needs to work with newer versions. Prompts to use an older Java version in a browser can be annoying while creating reports and have to close them, then reopen with the right version.
Read Don Velazquez's full review
I feel that Satmetrix is well suited in all instances. Feedback is Feedback, negative or positive, Feedback helps!
June 24, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
We used Satmetrix in a multi-tiered approach to better understand our customers. First to understand their relationship with our company and second, to understand their experience with us on a transactional level. This approach allowed us to see the impact our customer facing organizations had on the customer base. The organizations spanned across sales, implementation, professional services and finally customer support. This ultimately allowed us to make adjustments in our business that would positively impact customer loyalty and retention.
- Satmetrix consulted us on how a customized approach to this project would yield the best results in collecting the feedback we needed.
- They were critical in helping us understand what the results meant to us and were excellent in making recommendations on how we should act on it.
- The training Satmetrix provided from a high level overview to a specific certification on the NPS methodology were outstanding.
- I would like to have seen Satmetrix help us with ways to receive more responses to our surveys.
- Costs were extremely high for our custom engagement with them.
Read Rob Ellison's full review
If customization is needed along with ongoing consulting, then Satmetrix would be a strong player. If you know what you're trying to achieve and have the NPS know-how, you can probably find other companies to help you run the program. We needed the former, so Satmetrix was a good fit.
February 25, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
We just started using Satmetrix in the past 6 months across 2 different departments for 3 surveys (2 transactional surveys and 1 relationship survey). It addresses our need to understand better how easy our customers find us to deal with as a company and how satisfied they are with the products we sell.
- Ease of use; SaaS solution, all web based - simple, straightforward and easy to use
- Multi lingual; we are able to use multiple languages for our surveys
- Reporting is very flexible; reports can be run for pretty much any data point that you can capture!
- I'd like to see additional plug-in's for other email clients (not just Outlook) and other office products (not just Office)
- Very Microsoft focused; need to be more open to other platforms
Read Geoff Gardner, MSPM, MBCS, CITP's full review
I found their Consulting Survey implementation team to be highly helpful and worth the $ investment.
February 25, 2015
Score 1 out of 10
We used Satmetrix to support our global customer feedback/Voice of Customer program. We contracted with them to administer our VOC by designing the surveys, implementing them to collect data, and then present them in an easily accessible and usable reporting platform. The relationship evolved from a regional VOC program with different vendors in different regions, to one of a single global vendor in Satmetrix, so part of the solution was to integrate and globalize.
- They present themselves as subject matter experts relatively well
- They have competent research scientists
- They do perform decent benchmark studies allowing us to compare against other industry peers
- They do not listen to their own customers' complaints
- The usability and flexibility of their reporting solution was extremely poor
- SMEs cannot expand on knowledge beyond high level presentation bullets
Read this authenticated review
Perhaps it is a better fit in smaller companies or in a consumer setting. In our environment with B2B services in 132 countries with 32 languages, they did not perform to expectations.
March 04, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
Satmetrix provided us with Net Promoter Score (NPS() certification. Our company uses NPS as a means of measuring customer satisfaction/loyalty in quarterly client surveys. The main benefit provided by Satmetrix is expertise on the NPS methodology.
- The user community Satmetrix has developed is great. More so, they seem to have identified this as an area for on-going investment.
- The course materials provided by Satmetrix for certification were thorough.
- Ironically, I found the customer support to be wanting. I regularly emailed them regarding an issue with my certification and it wasn't resolved for 6 months. More so, my emails were not returned in a timely manner and, at least once, not at all.
- Some of the concepts taught are more abstract/subjective; having an official Satmetrix resource for questions (as opposed to the user community) would be welcome.
Read this authenticated review
It is certainly well suited for anyone who has no prior experience in customer satisfaction surveys. Also, the concepts are mostly reinforced by examples of business to consumer transactions/relationships. If you are looking to implement NPS for measuring business to business customer sentiment the documentation glosses over a lot of the more challenging questions.
NICE Satmetrix Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About NICE Satmetrix
Satmetrix is survey-based customer experience management software. It contains summary and individual customer data for tracking the customer lifecycle. Individual features are net promoter scoring (NPS) surveying, automated triggers and alerts when indicants of poor customer experience or lack of engagement are present, text analytics for summarizing and understanding customer sentiment through what they say, and more. Satmetrix was acquired by NICE Systems in July 2017.
NICE Satmetrix Competitors
NICE Satmetrix Technical Details