August 05, 2016
Score 6 out of 10
Our organization uses Uptivity for call recording of our internal call center. We currently utilize it across our customer service and tier 1 technicians by recording all incoming and outgoing calls from our customers and partners. We capture multiple different lines of business.
- Uptivity's platform is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of training to use either as a user or as an admin.
- Uptivity's platform is easy to troubleshoot and rarely has any issues in capturing all calls.
- Uptivity's platform does not provide a way to calibrate and report on that calibration.
- Uptivity's platform reporting is fairly limited and clunky to use.
- Uptivity's technical support has some improvement to make. Over the six years that I have worked with the system I rarely have had resolution within the SLA's set forth in our contract. Not once has someone been able to connect through VPN to troubleshoot without having us having to assist them even after countless meetings that supposedly resolved their issues in doing so.
Read Heather Vega's full review
Uptivity is well suited if you are just wanting to record calls and monitor them. It's very basic but does the job well for what we use it for. It would be less appropriate if we are looking for additional insights.