Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- I can check viewership analytics by user; timestamps are a little bit screwed but overall I use date stamps and content title.
- Once understood, the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, is pretty straight forward to use it.
- Best of all, it is private.
- It used to be a con: Linux integration; but as I checked with tech support I learned I can use Open Broadcaster from Linux
- I was wondering how secure Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is, but I was clarified when a broadcast is active, just one can be active, and that's the reason I have to create a Live Event each time I Broadcast. And again, as channel is private, the security is improved.
- To get time stamps right in viewership analytics, time stamps appear to be delayed by 6 hours (I am -6 hours from UTC)
- Improve comments section to reflect actual dates, it says "about a year ago" when it is November 2015 (last month).
- I have experienced better customer service for end users.
- Distraction free end users (monetary result does not apply in this channel).
- Niche Video Media offers great support. If there is ever a problem, that problem is addressed quickly.
- The top management at Niche Video Media always offers to be standing by when an event to be live broadcasted is scheduled.
- Niche Video Media will do more than most other companies will do. For example, this company custom designed a video player with my desired length and width and they took the full-screen button off of the player.
- More analytical information on the viewers.
- White label chat that is embedded along with the video player.
- More options to customize the length and width of the player for videos on demand.
- The video quality that is produced by Niche Video Media is good and helps to project a good image of my company
- Live broadcasting events on the Internet
- Providing good customer service by the individual customized product that Niche Video provides.
- Videos on Demand
- Creating a custom sized player to live broadcast an event on the Internet.
- To collect money from the people who want to watch an event.
- Product Features
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Implemented in-house
- Just learning how to use the software.
- Live broadcasting an event on the Internet.
- Embedding a live broadcast on my website.
- Uploading a video on demand.
- Changing the dimensions of the video player.
- Multiple language sub-titling and voiceover.
- Easy embedding of the video in our external web page.
- Global delivery in high and low bandwidth environments without buffering.
- Secure environment for our sensitive customers to view and keep all sorts of information about a property.
- Ability to share live property showings around the globe. I video from my iPad, the customer in Asia sees the house and hears my commentary as I walk around.
- The Real Time Conferencing feature is a little difficult to use.
- Screen Sharing only works in a limited browser set.
- Fantastic premium service differentiation for my customers. No other realtor matches the amount of communication I can provide my clients.
- Better, more professional look keeps more visitors sticky on my site and helps me convert them.
- I don't need to pay for live streaming and web conferencing products in addition to my video hosting. This one product serves all 3 needs.
Wistia and Vimeo simply provide hosting services, not a "channel" where my users can privately consume my content and interact with it as an extension of my website. In essense, I would have to extend my website to provide this functionality and simply place my videos hosted with them on the new pages I needed to build. This came with a full-fledged end user site I simply attached to my website.
Brightcove simply wanted WAY too much money for the same functionality/capability.
- Online training
- Real time communications to have face-to-face video conference meetings with clients.
- Embedding videos in emails.