Best video hosting

December 28, 2015
I have been using Niche for my educational videos and tutorials. I have been looking for a secure, stable and fast video hosting for like …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued), and make your voice heard!

What is Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued)?

Niche Video Media in Atlanta, Georgia offers an enterprise video hosting platform called Private Media Channel. It has been discontinued.

1 person want pricing too

What is Vimeo?

Vimeo PRO is an enterprise video platform built to host and provide full high-definition videos with presentation customization and detailed reporting for users.

What is Vidyard?

Vidyard is an enterprise video platform built to turn viewers into customers with in-depth insights and robust integrations with different customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platforms.

Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued) Video

What is Private Media Channel?

Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued) Technical Details

What is Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued)?

What is Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued)'s best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued)?

The most common users of Niche Private Media Channel (discontinued) are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

• Our impact is operational efficiency/employee efficiency. We don't need to upload a video in Dropbox and download and review for each person, and approve, follow-up on 100+ emails. This channel helps to keep all the internal communications review process in one place.
  • Obviously, The channel help us with the security risk, we can't afford to let the video go out of the channel while it is in progress.
Adriana West | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Fantastic premium service differentiation for my customers. No other realtor matches the amount of communication I can provide my clients.
  • Better, more professional look keeps more visitors sticky on my site and helps me convert them.
  • I don't need to pay for live streaming and web conferencing products in addition to my video hosting. This one product serves all 3 needs.
December 21, 2015

Love PMC/Niche Video

Charles H. Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We are in startup phase, just having loaded our first major round of content, so portions of this question is premature for us. That said, Private Media Channel offered a competitive product that exceeded our objectives over some of the legacy platforms we viewed, who aren't structured to serve smaller clients.
  • The ease of use of the platform and its features is simple to communicate and easy to delegate to other employees.
  • We've had good responses to the experience of clients, who like the single frame access to the various information and support we offer along with the videos.