Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 15, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We use NiftyQuoter to create quotes and track who views them or downloads them. It is mainly used by our sales and estimating teams. The problems we had before NiftyQuoter was tracking the quote activity to see if the customer received it, viewed it, and downloaded it. That way we know the best way to proceed with the follow-up that needs to take place.
- Creating of quotes is super easy and very user friendly.
- Having all of our teams able to view and edit the quote as needed.
- Being able to track when a client has viewed or downloaded the quote is an essential part of our business and NiftyQuoter does and excellent job of this.
- I personally wish there was a function to switch from a military time to a regular time like most people would use.
- I think that it could be more clear to the client as to where they need to go to accept the quote. Often times I will get calls saying they do not see an accept the quote option available.
- NiftyQuoter has a hard time for some reason remembering your password. It seems most of the time I have to manually type my email and password in and I wish it would just remember that for me.
NiftyQuoter is so simple to use that when we have a new employee it is not difficult to train them ow to creat quotes. I also think that most customers appreciate the ease of navigating in NiftyQuoter. If you are pumping out between 25-50 quotes per week it is super easy to track them all as well.
Read Gregory Palenschat's full review
Anytime we have had any issues there team is very quick to respond and helo us through any issues that may arise. This is quite unique as much other software that we use if we end up needing assistance we either have to wait days/weeks for an answer or we outright get no answers from them.
October 09, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
We use NiftyQuoter in our sales department to provide visually appealing proposals to our prospective clients, who find it easy to review, discuss, share and approve (or reject) our quotations.
- Is easy to create new proposals with templates, themes & modules based approach.
- It provides us data about what is happening on the client's side. When they reviewed our proposal, how many times, and who they shared it with.
- Provides good integration with many other apps, which help us save time.
- Designing new templates is somehow difficult.
- The user interface could be more intuitive and visually appealing.
- Lacks a way to organize (grouping for example) sent proposals.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
We use NiftyQuoter with both small companies as well as large corporations. However, it wouldn't be that useful for transactional-like sales because it takes time to create each proposal.