Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 9 out of 10
We use NiftyQuoter in our sales department to provide visually appealing proposals to our prospective clients, who find it easy to review, discuss, share and approve (or reject) our quotations.
- Is easy to create new proposals with templates, themes & modules based approach.
- It provides us data about what is happening on the client's side. When they reviewed our proposal, how many times, and who they shared it with.
- Provides good integration with many other apps, which help us save time.
- Designing new templates is somehow difficult.
- The user interface could be more intuitive and visually appealing.
- Lacks a way to organize (grouping for example) sent proposals.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
We use NiftyQuoter with both small companies as well as large corporations. However, it wouldn't be that useful for transactional-like sales because it takes time to create each proposal.