Nimble

"Nimble Is The Smartest Choice."

February 12, 2022
Nimble is the best CRM solution for mobile and web-based sales force automation. A user-friendly work makes it easy to find what we need. …

Stable platform with many positives

June 03, 2021
As we went through a major redo of our digital footprint about 5 years ago, we were struggling with customer data consolidation and a …

Nimble Who?

February 20, 2021
Nimble was our main CRM program for a couple of years. We used it to keep track of client addresses for mobile techs, as well as to …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (29)

Customer data management / contact management (29)

Task management (29)

Custom fields (29)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nimble, and make your voice heard!

Business

Per User Per Month

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Nimble?

Nimble is a social customer relationship management (CRM) system with features such as contact management and data-driven analytics.

Nimble Competitors

Nimble Technical Details

What is Nimble?

How much does Nimble cost?

Nimble starts at $15.

What are Nimble's top competitors?

Hearsay Social are common alternatives for Nimble.

What is Nimble's best feature?

Reviewers rate Single sign-on capability highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Nimble?

The most common users of Nimble are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Aononna Tazin | TrustRadius Reviewer
To help track products for the most demanding clients, Nimble has been an inspiration. With this tool, we can easily manage our customers and leads. This tool has many themes and templates for sending emails and notifications. In contrast to other CRM programs, Nimble is a cutting-edge tool for building customer relationships. It can simplify, create sales funnels, and maintain them over time.
Brandon Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe that Nimble is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software that is beyond conventionalism. I feel that when a business will implement Nimble’s channel then you will be able to have much more professional access to customer contact. I would say it is one of the best CRM solutions.
Paul Christophle | TrustRadius Reviewer
I really like Nimble because it has always been influential and inspiring in fostering product tracking for the most influential and demanding clients. Other than that, Nimble has allowed me in choosing the correct moment to intervene and offer the required information to potential clients. Also, Nimble is quite different from other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software for streamlining the process of creating sales funnels and even continuously revising them.
I cannot regard Salesforce as a perfect tool for CRM. I found Salesforce lacks many important features that we were looking for. Moreover, [the] email marketing feature of Salesforce wasn’t working well and I didn’t like that feature. But on the other side, the email marketing feature of Nimble works excellently and Nimble is a complete package for CRM.
CRM tools need to be proactive, but unfortunately Agile didn’t fit well with our business demands, and we found Agile buggy and sometimes it results in slowing down our system, so that was a big issue for us. Luckily with Nimble, we haven't faced any such issue and it fit well with our business needs.
Margaret turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is best of all. It has more reliable features than Freshdesk. I was using a lot of contact software for organization and it easily integrated with them effectively. Easily integrate with Google products, outlook and email tracking soft wares. It is providing best all in one dashboard to use all features at one place.
February 20, 2021

Nimble Who?

Nimble is a good CRM for someone who wants to use it for what it can do out of the box. Someone who doesn't need social media links in the client records. If you want to customize a CRM to look and feel like you want it to, I'd suggest you go someplace else. Nimble does not allow you to customize the look. You can add fields, but only to one select location in the platform.
Steve Slaughter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is more cost effective than both. Easier to use than Salesforce. It's built for the user and the person in the customer facing role to make their lives easier. The others are built for making managers lives easier and can get frustrating for end users.
Adam Farrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Both Insightly and HubSpot are very capable systems in terms of CRM capabilities. However, Nimble is indispensable to us for its data enrichment feature that gives us the advantage of intel that is crucial for getting responses from our email campaigns We love how smart the tool is by combining the pieces of data from different social networks.
Ross Keating | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't used another CRM for at least 8 years. While I keep up to date on key CRMs, I feel it would be unfair to Nimble and the other CRMs of me to compare them here.
David Lisauskas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I selected Nimble for the group message integration and social media integration. The other tools that I looked at had restrictions that kept me from the ease of managing my customers. Prospecting is a big part of my business, and having the triggers for contact from Nimble is very helpful to me. I used Insightly for the better part of a year before giving Nimble a try. I knew within 2 weeks that I was going to switch 100% over to Nimble.
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google Apps combined with Communication History and the Social portion of Nimble places it in a category by itself, in my opinion.
It is very cost effective.
I have found other tools cannot compete on pricing and the social aspect.
Finally, I love the ability to add contacts quickly using the Smart Contacts app.
Chuck Royer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble has proven to be a positive and well-respected application within our company for setting us up for success at building personal and meaningful associations with decision makers. It has been a significant reason why we have gained acceptance and trust from those who we have introduced ourselves to over time. The ability to feel a true understanding of our prospects and customers as real human beings with unique interests and common aspirations opens up doors of valuable conversation.

The other options that were reviewed and considered provided many of the common ways from the past that stored CRM information. This method was much more of a static representation of the real interactions made between a company or salesperson with the prospects and customers. Nimble has brought back what should never have been lost - being like neighbors who spoke to each other about more things than just business.
Shirin Elkoshairi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We checked out Hubspot CRM. You get a lot for free from them but it seems that to get the functions contained in Nimble you'd have to spend 2X per user to get the sales pro. To get the marketing aspects you'd really need the HS marketing package which is far more expensive than Mailchimp. Yes the functionality of their marketing system is vastly superior to Mailchimp but for a startup it's served us well.

We also liked Contactually as it offered very similar features but it came at a price point at 2-3X and seems really focused to the real estate market. Additionally, the integrations are not as numerous.
Terry Sullivan, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
See my previous comments in my first answer. I've detailed this answer with a comparison of Insightly vs Nimble.
Ivana Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is a 1:1 social CRM -- it's not an email marketing system (although they integrate well with others).
Salesforce - is amazing for reporting -- but to get some of the functions, I think it might be beyond most SMB budgets. Nimble is easier to use.
SimplyCast - integrates with Nimble, they have amazing support and you can actually PAY THEM to implement things for you - but again, when it comes to collecting social engagement -- not so hot.