Nimble

"Nimble Is The Smartest Choice."

February 12, 2022
Nimble is the best CRM solution for mobile and web-based sales force automation. A user-friendly work makes it easy to find what we need. …

Stable platform with many positives

June 03, 2021
As we went through a major redo of our digital footprint about 5 years ago, we were struggling with customer data consolidation and a …

Nimble Who?

February 20, 2021
Nimble was our main CRM program for a couple of years. We used it to keep track of client addresses for mobile techs, as well as to …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (29)

Customer data management / contact management (29)

Task management (29)

Custom fields (29)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nimble, and make your voice heard!

Business

Per User Per Month

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Nimble?

Nimble is a social customer relationship management (CRM) system with features such as contact management and data-driven analytics.

Nimble Competitors

Nimble Technical Details

What is Nimble?

How much does Nimble cost?

Nimble starts at $15.

What are Nimble's top competitors?

Hearsay Social are common alternatives for Nimble.

What is Nimble's best feature?

Reviewers rate Single sign-on capability highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Nimble?

The most common users of Nimble are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

• Managing our newsletter list has been improved.
  • Understanding who reads our marketing information has been improved.
  • Managing our recall dates has been improved.
  • We spend too long formatting the newsletter as the formatting system is clunky.
Brandon Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • There are many good things about Nimble that have influenced me to use Nimble and recommend it to others as well.
  • Nimble has seamless integration with Social Media and it is amazing especially when you want to keep in touch with clients, leads, and various different prospects.
  • I am not very satisfied with its pricing element so that is another con as well.
Paul Christophle | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has really helped me a lot in having great and productive interactions with clients.
  • I really like Nimble also because it has always been influential and inspiring in fostering product tracking for the most influential and demanding clients.
  • Its price is high.
Margaret turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Pipeline features gives me the overall effectiveness of sale process.
  • Another great feature that Nimble is offering is their mobile version, it is helping to check the real-time progress and most importantly cloud-based which saves the data too easily.
  • It is cost effective platform.
  • Tight integration with O365 suite of products is a definite bonus.
  • Easy consolidation of customer contact information helps build effective campaigns.
  • AI integration is in its infancy stage and has room for improvement.
  • Excellent data consolidation with social media platforms.
Maria Wiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • As the investment made with nimble is only 15 dollars per month, it is easy to return it and double profits in a short time, but this is totally relative to the number of people that are working on the platform account.
  • Based on the above, it is easy to deduce that nimble is a little better suited to small businesses that require a smaller number of sellers, since it does not ensure that all sellers can cover their quota.
Steve Slaughter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Close more deals faster.
  • Easier for me to get ROI than it is to get mired in Salesforce.
  • Understand contacts with whom I have lasting relationships.
Zach Yokum | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nimble was a huge improvement over our previous CRM (i.e. Daylight).
  • Nimble has allowed our team to grow in our understanding of what a properly functioning CRM should look like.
  • Our growing team has already found the edges of Nimble's usefulness and are looking toward a more scalable program that integrates.
Ross Keating | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Time-Saving is one of the biggest ROIs for me. 30-60 minutes a day means I can focus on more marketing, sales, or client work.
  • A soft ROI is in better contact relationships. People are often impressed that I follow-up after meetings, and especially when they say to contact them in 6 months or next year.
Russ Johns | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I have been using Nimble for years and it has been valuable. I get more frustrated by the ability to move data in and out and I want to have better communication with Linkedin.
  • The positive impact has been to gather and review the contact information from your community. Also, being able to start the conversation follow up and keep up on your connections. We need Linkedin.
  • Did I mention that I want better data from Linkedin?
  • I would like to have a way to adjust the deals a bit more. I like what Nimble has done for the Listings. (Beta) Interesting direction.
Chuck Royer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Once you find relevant prospects, Nimble helps you engage them in meaningful conversations, and transform them into long-term customers.
  • - Instantly respond to business-relevant conversations or set tasks to follow up later
  • - Add relevant prospects to Nimble with one click or share them with your team
  • - Using the Nimble Prospector within the Nimble Contact Widget within Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari browsers or add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, Google Contacts, other contact tools I can continually gain the most current email addresses, mailing addresses, social media accounts, and website information with one click in the widget
  • Nimble puts all of my contacts, tasks, events, emails and the most popular social streams (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) in one single place.
  • - Manage all of my business contacts on an easy-to-navigate screen
  • - Receive all of my emails, tweets and status updates in one inbox
  • - Connect my contacts to new events and tasks with a single click
  • - Be reminded every day on the Nimble Home Dashboard of important engagement opportunities and continual reminders of contacts that need follow-up each week, month, quarter or year