Nimble

"Nimble Is The Smartest Choice."

February 12, 2022
Nimble is the best CRM solution for mobile and web-based sales force automation. A user-friendly work makes it easy to find what we need. …

Stable platform with many positives

June 03, 2021
As we went through a major redo of our digital footprint about 5 years ago, we were struggling with customer data consolidation and a …

Nimble Who?

February 20, 2021
Nimble was our main CRM program for a couple of years. We used it to keep track of client addresses for mobile techs, as well as to …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (29)

Customer data management / contact management (29)

Task management (29)

Custom fields (29)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nimble, and make your voice heard!

Business

Per User Per Month

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Nimble?

Nimble is a social customer relationship management (CRM) system with features such as contact management and data-driven analytics.

Nimble Competitors

Nimble Technical Details

What is Nimble?

How much does Nimble cost?

Nimble starts at $15.

What are Nimble's top competitors?

Hearsay Social are common alternatives for Nimble.

What is Nimble's best feature?

Reviewers rate Single sign-on capability highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Nimble?

The most common users of Nimble are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Aononna Tazin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to integrate.
  • It’s vital in all of our connections.
  • Contacts are imported into the CRM.
  • Fantastic communication templates.
  • User data consolidation across platforms.
  • In real-time, keeping track of our marketing has helped.
  • Pricey, but worth every penny.
  • Group messaging necessitates more outreach.
  • Multiple Pipeline Management interface is lacking.
  • Aside from Office 365, some newer SaaS apps require more customization.
Brandon Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nimble does a great job of providing quick visual snapshots of all my customers and all the individuals who I need to contact.
  • It is relatively cheap as well which is a great aspect of the software and it just seamlessly integrates well with Google Apps and even Office 365.
  • Nimble has a very flexible and helpful nature which I really like.
  • Its interface is easy to use and attractive.
  • Nimble is a great platform but one thing that I feel majorly misses in Nimble is its marketing automation which would be great as it will be able in managing email marketing campaigns and auto-responding directly to Nimble.
  • Nimble’s user interface is also slightly a little tricky and sometimes confusing.
Paul Christophle | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • There are many things which I really like about Nimble. Firstly, Nimble has a great and flexible user interface which is great.
  • This software is a great and efficient way to incentivize customers as well as generate higher revenue.
  • I have always found Nimble as a great resource for keeping our email contacts synchronized and simplified. My marketing department is always finding Nimble very useful for finding potential customer opportunities.
  • Some of the cons of Nimble are that the interface is a little confusing and complicated for users who have a slight unsuspecting nature.
  • I am not happy with the pricing and costs of Nimble as the limited mobile app functionality results in a lack of integration in office 365.
  • The sales pipeline of Nimble is pretty basic too and requires improvement there as well.
  • It is a great tool for email marketing.
  • It keeps all the information and contacts of clients in one place.
  • Its reports are quite elaborate and beneficial.
  • Its strength is its task management feature tool which helps in the proper management of projects.
  • Its price [feels] unpredictably high and unfair.
  • Its dashboard needs to be more advanced and presentable.
  • Its interface is hard as it has so many features that it gets perplexing to use it for the very first time and took us a long time in understanding its working.
  • Nimble is so good for email marketing and helps in responding to our clients.
  • Its dashboards are the best among all other such software.
  • It manages contacts in an organized manner and helps in identifying contacts of our loyal customers.
  • Its storage is less than ideal and it is annoying when we try to save more stuff in it.
  • Its price is high compared to other CRM solutions.
Margaret turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Importing contacts in the CRM is very much consist of easy steps.
  • It allows me to create, edit and view contacts records anywhere from the web.
  • It is helping me to stay organized in terms of marketing needs and providing real-time information automatically.
  • it is playing an excellent role in managing our all relations.
  • The main drawback that slows down the work progress that even though the dashboard is well designed still lacking in customization while handling the task.
  • Secondly, there is a need for updates on generating marketing reports and continuous monitoring statistics. Nimble cloud storage sometimes does not store information which leads to the loss of information, for this, we have to use another software too which increases the cost of the organization.
  • Nimble is the CRM solution used to strengthen business relationships with our frequent and potential customers.
  • We like that it allows us to follow up with our customers.
  • Its integration with email tools, social networks, and other programs allows me to keep in touch with customers and prospects.
  • Nimble's storage space is very sparse, but we have found that it can be expanded at an additional cost.
  • Their mobile application is not as good as some of us expected, and we strongly recommend improving it to make it work effectively.
  • User data consolidation from various platforms.
  • Good out of the box templates for various communication methods (emails, group message boards, etc).
  • Excellent integration with O365 portfolio of products.
  • Great integration with various SaaS applications.
  • Room for improvement in the overall pricing model.
  • Other than O365 products, certain newer SaaS apps need complex customizations.
  • I like Nimble because it has been very influential in fostering monitoring and tracking products in the most demanding clients.
  • The events in which the program participates have been beneficial in contributing efficient analytical reports.
  • Nimble allows me to choose the right moment to intervene and offer relevant information to my potential clients.
  • Nimble has been a total and reliable software; I have no complaints about the program. Offers ample room for improvement.
Sergey Gvozdetskiy | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nimble is used as our default CRM to generate and maintain leads.
  • Nimble's UI is user-friendly and integrates practical tools and functions to provide better interaction with our customers.
  • It allows us to give better attention to potential customers through different web channels, messaging, and email.
  • I liked it a lot, and it has had an outstanding performance since its implementation.
  • The web application does not work as efficiently as the desktop application, and, in my opinion, it is expensive but worthwhile software.
  • Nimble helps me to maintain quality standards to counter the formula of very detailed marketing analysis.
  • It has a straightforward and helpful interface.
  • It organizes campaigns and distributes them securely. Nimble is a fluid program.
  • I noticed that the software is very complex to integrate and configure at first. We have not had any problems.
Maria Wiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It is very easy to access each client's data once the authentication operations have been resolved, which by default can be as complex as required by the company's board of associates. In this way, we ensure that it is possible to go in and review the most prolific sales and those that require the most interest.
  • It is easy to identify which are all the fields of interest for each client, since based on their operations within the site, or the research we do based on the system, we can save the activity data of the clients to exploit them in certain points of our sales campaigns.
  • Having all customer contact data remains merely irrelevant, since we can switch between the different channels in which we might communicate with them once we have obtained data from more than two. For example, if you have an account in the customer's social networks, it is not necessary to use email.
  • Working in conjunction with some services offered by Microsoft can become one of the most notorious weaknesses of the platform: Due to constant integration difficulties, it is difficult to send emails from the Microsoft Outlook 13 platform, and depending on the version of Microsoft office 365 you have, it is problematic to import documents.
  • Because we cannot integrate the nimble platform with Microsoft office 365 services, we cannot save essential customer data if we have it only within one of the programs in the suite, as in the case of Microsoft Excel, from which we cannot share our spreadsheets in nimble.
  • The $15 per month is only for one of the employees we attach to work in the sales area of the platform, which in the long run ends up being a huge amount considering the number of employees that are on our payroll just for that area.
Jason Kerley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Unlike other crm oriented software such as Pipedrive, Nimble streamlines the process of creating sales funnels and revising them continuously.
  • It allows you to go through the various stages that you have, so that in the end all the information that comes from Nimble is more detailed and with the possibility of extension than with other crm's.
  • All the results that come from the Nimble platform are more optimal to work in sales.
  • Although Nimble updates the information of all our funnels in real time, it does not allow us to create direct data comparisons.
  • If you are working with several funnels at the same time, you end up with much slower data collection processes.
  • Our ability to review data simultaneously, which we would generally use to make our reports more detailed, is very slow.
February 20, 2021

Nimble Who?

• Clean look
  • Organized sections
  • Social media auto-populate needs a lot of work. Never gave valid social media accounts for clients.
  • Very clunky to work with.
  • Not customizable the way others are.
  • Claim to be unlimited but it's actually 20,000 contacts for the price quoted. Additional is 10.00 a month more.
Steve Slaughter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Build Profiles for contacts.
  • Easy integration with Microsoft/Google.
  • Group messaging and outreach.
  • More contact outreach allowance for group messaging.
  • Multiple Pipeline Management UI could be better.
February 12, 2021

Nimble worked for us!

Michael Haberkern | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nimble has yet to fail our enterprise yet
  • Nimble support is outstanding
  • Nimble web ui is easy to work with
  • Nimble has proactive insights and monitoring
  • I dont like the functionality aspect of how one of the controllers is always on standby, they dont load balance, meaning you can be on the same controller for the life of the appliance
  • The 4.x firmware was pretty buggy and it gave off a lot of temp alarms
  • Easily access to to do list and agendas.
  • Send and track feature is amazing.
  • Group messaging feature is good.
  • Accessing contacts from mails.
  • Automatic upload of contacts from mails.
  • Act as a buddy partner who reminds everything.
  • Mobile application is too slow and not functioning as good as the web application.
  • Accessing contacts may fails and unwanted contacts showing top.
  • It's expensive.
  • Card capturing is not much good.
Adam Farrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The data enrichment feature that pulls data from various social media platforms.
  • The workflow management of the lead generation process.
  • Triggers and notifications that remind to engage with the contact according to the designated criteria for different scenarios.
  • The CRM module is best suited for lead generation, but not much for our other workflows.
  • The dashboard is not customizable; its space is not very well organized.
  • The built-in email client is not desirable to use (although it can be replaced by Gmail).
Ross Keating | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The Smart Contact App for browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and within GMail and 365 Outlook. This enables you to add people to your Nimble database from say, LinkedIn. While it does so, it "automatically" builds their profile by retrieving information about their other online profiles in Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. When the person is in a larger business it enables you to find contact information like emails and phone numbers (it gives a confidence rating). This feature is where a lot of my time saving comes from.
  • The Group Messaging feature enables you to select a segment of your database based on tags and other filters, and send a personalized message to that group (much like a simple MailChimp). It provides you with open rates, click-through rates, and fail rates. This is awesome for improving engagement rates with your emails because it enables you to send more relevant communications to an audience you know is more likely to respond to it. Also, it makes it easy for you to follow-up.
  • The search feature is another great tool for users. It is very simple to use. Not only does it enable you to search on standard and customized fields (did I mention you can add 5 tabs with 200 customized fields per tab!), it also enables you to base a search on customized 'tags" and on some social media profile data such as "Influenced Groups".
  • You can save searches for reuse, which is great for your segment communications.
  • The sales pipeline enables you to establish multiple pipelines. This enables you to manage prospects from different channels through different pipelines e.g. tradeshow leads and website leads. You set-up customized pipeline stages.
  • You can also use the multiple pipelines to manage projects. For example, I use Nimble to manage contacts I make in relation to being a guest on a podcast or webinar, workshops, or speaking opportunities. It is not a full project management tool, but for simple projects, it is excellent to ensure the takes are done and people contacted.
  • The sales pipeline reporting is very basic. However, for businesses wanting to ensure leads and quotes are followed up and have an idea of the pipeline, it is more than suitable.
  • The email editor needs improvement. However, because Nimble works with Gmail and Outlook 365, you can send emails from them and it will still be stored and viewable in your Nimble database. I send most of my emails from Gmail.
Russ Johns | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Collecting users and connecting with my contacts using templates and my google mail accounts.
  • I do like the ability to get the signals and watch what is happening on my social stream (It can and will improve).
  • I like the email updates I receive every day to let me know where I can connect and reach out to my community. Why no LinkedIn?
  • I like the ability to create a few custom fields.
  • Not all of the social feeds are included… Hello. Linkedin? Where are you?
  • I really get frustrated that I don't have more API connections and the ability to populate Nimble with outside websites and forms. CTA captures information from other sources. Access - we need access!!!
  • I would love to see tools like Slack and Asana or other project management tools allowed into the platform.
David Lisauskas | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Nimble does a great job of providing a quick visual snapshot of my customers & who I need to contact.
  • Nimble's integration with social media sources is great for keeping in touch with clients and prospects. I like this feature a lot. It is great having all of these feeds within my CRM.
  • The group message feature is good for tracking emails that are opened, clicked, etc.
  • My main improvement request would be mail tracking from standard emails. I can track using the group message, however, that is limited qty, and just not as convenient.
  • I do not like how if I open a group message, it will log it in the stats as being "read".
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Data Segmenting for Social Media
  • Stay very present with connections to see what they are sharing on other social channels
  • Nimble Prospector which allows the opportunity to discover contact information that might not be readily available in the site.
  • Credit costs for Nimble Prospector
  • Syncing tools required for integrations
  • Needs to be a little more robust for companies just starting out
Chuck Royer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually adding new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product.
  • The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information.
  • The only area that has been a piece lacking was with more integrations with other cloud-based applications like Constant Contact, QuickBooks online, and more. As of a few weeks ago, this entire missing piece was remedied by having PieSync become a major addition to Nimble as an add-on application that handles all of the two-way syncing we were looking for. More integrations as being added within PieSync every week.