Ninja Outreach is a search engine optimization software solution offered by Ninja Outreach.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/uJ/uJ/2DBFGJMB0EVU.pngMaking Outreach Personable and EasyNinja Outreach is only being used by one person, and that's me. I'm using it for a couple of reasons: 1.) For link building opportunities and sharing articles that I have written and 2.) For finding contact information easily for a few businesses at one time instead of having to find that information separately.,It easily finds relevant sites and contact information, helping cut down on the time you spend looking for that information. You can segment the contacts into lists very easily, this allows you to stay organized. You can easily export the information via CSV, which is great, so your information doesn't stay siloed.,This sounds superficial, but the green in the color scheme gets a little tiresome for me at times. I think overall, it's a really good product, and I can't think of anything that I don't really like about it.,9,There's been no negative ROI. The major positive ROI is the time I've gotten back not having to spend a lot of time searching for the right prospects.,Slack, Skype, BigMarker
Ninja Outreach

Ninja Outreach Reviews

Ninja Outreach
Filter 6 vetted Ninja Outreach reviews and ratings

January 09, 2019

Ninja Outreach Review: "Making Outreach Personable and Easy"

• It easily finds relevant sites and contact information, helping cut down on the time you spend looking for that information.
  • You can segment the contacts into lists very easily, this allows you to stay organized.
  • You can easily export the information via CSV, which is great, so your information doesn't stay siloed.
  • This sounds superficial, but the green in the color scheme gets a little tiresome for me at times. I think overall, it's a really good product, and I can't think of anything that I don't really like about it.
Ninja Outreach is a great tool, I believe, for small-scale outreach campaigns. Though it allows you to customize your templates to your heart's content, it's not a tool set up with enterprise-level outreach in mind. By that I mean, hundreds or thousands of emails at a time. Your mileage may vary, but I think there are other tools out there for that type of outreach. But for more personalized, smaller-scale outreach, I can't think of anything better than Ninja Outreach.

Ninja Outreach Scorecard Summary