Ninja Outreach Reviews

Kinga Odziemek | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ninja Outreach is used by our two social media managers to increase social media outreach and to get in touch with influencers within one platform. We can find top Twitter influencers in a heartbeat and involve them in our campaigns -- it was a problem before when we had to it all manually.
  • Great for finding various influencers.
  • Intuitive automation.
  • Onboarding -- mainly because there are so many features that you can feel overwhelmed.
If your organization is well-developed and you really cannot do everything manually, Ninja Outreach comes to save the day and gives you high-quality records you can use for your campaigns. I would say it is a must-have for blogger outreach on a bigger scale. It also helps with link building and roundup posting.
Read Kinga Odziemek's full review
Ninja Outreach is only being used by one person, and that's me. I'm using it for a couple of reasons: 1.) For link building opportunities and sharing articles that I have written and 2.) For finding contact information easily for a few businesses at one time instead of having to find that information separately.
  • It easily finds relevant sites and contact information, helping cut down on the time you spend looking for that information.
  • You can segment the contacts into lists very easily, this allows you to stay organized.
  • You can easily export the information via CSV, which is great, so your information doesn't stay siloed.
  • This sounds superficial, but the green in the color scheme gets a little tiresome for me at times. I think overall, it's a really good product, and I can't think of anything that I don't really like about it.
Ninja Outreach is a great tool, I believe, for small-scale outreach campaigns. Though it allows you to customize your templates to your heart's content, it's not a tool set up with enterprise-level outreach in mind. By that I mean, hundreds or thousands of emails at a time. Your mileage may vary, but I think there are other tools out there for that type of outreach. But for more personalized, smaller-scale outreach, I can't think of anything better than Ninja Outreach.

Ninja Outreach Scorecard Summary

Backlink management (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Task management (1)
Local SEO (1)

About Ninja Outreach

Ninja Outreach is a search engine optimization software solution offered by Ninja Outreach.