Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 03, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We are a medium-sized Digital Marketing Agency with about 175 clients. We manage their Digital Marketing efforts, including pay per click in Google, Display Advertising on the GDN and Facebook Ads. With this many clients, we needed a platform that would streamline and automate our reporting process for these digital marketing initiatives. Clients need to see what they are spending their digital advertising dollars on, and what the results are. NinjaCat offered the best solution available at a very reasonable cost.
- It automates Client Reporting for Digital Advertising -- it's time-consuming to set up, but once it is, you don't have to do very much after that.
- It Manages Client Reporting in one place -- there's no need to send reports from different platforms and stitch the information together. NinjaCat pulls all the data and allows you to customize reports for your clients and send them concise data in an appealing format.
- The training was a little rocky, but that should be expected when implementing a new platform with such a vast scope of data sources and reporting formats.
- Communication with our designated rep was a little difficult. I realize that they were trying to manage their time, but sometimes I just needed a 2-minute phone call to get an answer, and that proved to be difficult.
- Occasional reporting delays. If you schedule too many client reports on the same day and time, the system can get bottlenecked. We haven't had any recent backlogs, but in the beginning it was troublesome.
Read John Kobel's full review
NinjaCat is very good if you have a lot of clients in the same Industry doing similar advertising. You can set up templates and use them across multiple clients. All of our clients are in the same business and do digital advertising on the same platforms. It is time-consuming to set up the first set of reporting templates, so it could become cumbersome if you have different clients in different industries. That being said, the NinjaCat staff will do their best in assisting you with the onboarding and set up process.
April 05, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
NinjaCat was brought in to streamline digital client reporting and reduce the amount of man hours devoted to manual spreadsheet work. It not only replaced that work but the data visualization improved the reporting by a few levels. Instead of straight spreadsheets, the reports would include graphical representations of the data. After improving the external reporting, the goal/plan was to also help with internal dashboarding. It's capable there too but far secondary as a goal.
- The training process was fantastic. Really well done. Customized for our needs.
- If good data comes in, NinjaCat does really well at spitting it back out the way the tool is expected to do.
- Customer Service even after training is quick, caring and smart.
- The tool does struggle with handling data from tools that aren't particularly clean.
- Many of the tools are designed to help agencies, so publishers have to jump through a few hoops or ignore certain areas.
- Portions of the tool don't work as expected but there are work-arounds in almost all situations.
Read James Arnold's full review
It is perfect for any company using digital media and reporting manually or through spreadsheets. This is a significant upgrade from that scenario. It is also fantastic when there are 5+ vendors in play. If the system is simple or reporting is already automated/advanced, it might not expand the offering enough to make the cost make sense.
NinjaCat Scorecard Summary
NinjaCat is an all-in-one reporting solution for leading digital marketing agencies. It combines Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics, Facebook, DoubleClick and Call Tracking into one interface, allowing users to monitor campaigns and deliver reports. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution helps digital marketing agencies save time, reduce churn and win more clients.
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Required
NinjaCat Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NinjaCat Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom|