Formerly NinjaRMM

NinjaOne

The best RMM for the money

January 25, 2021

NinjaRMM Review

August 06, 2019
NinjaRMM is used across our organization. We use it to monitor and maintain our client's computers as well as our own.

I like being a ninja

June 21, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NinjaOne, and make your voice heard!

Pay-as-you-go

per device per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ninjaone.com/pricing

What is NinjaOne?

NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM) simplifies and automates the day-to-day work of managed service providers and IT professionals. NinjaOne is a unified IT operations solution that provides a single-pane-of-glass view into all endpoints and the tools needed to improve delivery.

The NinjaOne platform gives IT teams proactive monitoring, remote management, remote control, patch management, software management, IT asset management, backup, IT documentation, and IT service desk capabilities all in one.

NinjaOne enables users to:

• Get insights at-a-glance: See the status of all endpoints and know what needs immediate attention across the customer base with a single-pane-of-glass view.
  • Improve end-user support: Keep end-users happy and ticket volumes low by identifying and remediating issues before end users report them.
  • Do more with less: Easy-to-use remediation tools and powerful automation allows staff to spend less time on day-to-day remediation while achieving better results.
  • Complete tasks faster: Unlike legacy, on-premises solutions, Ninja is cloud native. Everything in Ninja can be done in fewer clicks with a quick, responsive UI, to complete tasks faster.
  • Focus on growth: Less time managing unhappy end-users and at the keyboard means spending more time on strategic initiatives that help the business grow.

Working with NinjaOne

• Local support offered 24/5 to all partners
  • Unlimited training via a web-based community and technical account team
  • Pay-per-device with no contract and simple, transparent pricing

NinjaOne Features

• Supported: Remote Control
  • Supported: Remote Interactive Command Line

NinjaOne Screenshots

NinjaRMM DashboardNinjaRMM Mobile AppNinjaRMM AutomationNinjaRMM Device DetailsNinjaRMM Network Monitoring - NetFlowNinjaRMM Virtual Machine Monitoring

NinjaOne Videos

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesNorth America, Europe, Oceania
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Frensh

What is NinjaOne?

NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM) is a security-oriented remote monitoring and management platform. It allows for manual customization as well as scripting and automation.

What is NinjaOne's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses NinjaOne?

The most common users of NinjaOne are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We utilize NinjaRMM for both our internal systems and for all of our customers. We are a Managed Service Provider and have a large and varying customer base. NinjaRMM helps us easily and quickly manage all of our customers. We are able to quickly remotely connect to do troubleshooting, remediate antivirus threats, patch operating systems, and create policies to help us more efficiently run our business.
  • Remote connection to systems
  • Patching workstations and servers
  • Deploying policies to systems and getting alerts sent to technicians
  • Keeping track of systems and installed software
  • Support is quick and very efficient
  • I would really like the Dark Mode they have been promising on their roadmap for some time
  • The ability to have multiple technicians connect to a splashtop session would be nice
  • The ability to configure all splashtop settings through the main console would be helpful
I have personally used multiple RMM platforms during my career. NinjaRMM is hands down the best RMM platform I have ever had the pleasure of using. It is very easy to learn. It is very responsive and doesn't look outdated as many do. It has a very good team supporting it with great new changes that get implemented regularly.
NinjaRMM is the best RMM platform I have used and I have used multiple. NinjaRMM helps MSPs (Managed Service Providers) to easily and efficiently manage their clients systems within a single pane of glass. Everything from automating tasks, to managing patching, and antivirus remediation is all easily accessible and built-in. No hidden costs or fees or long drawn out contracts.
  • Remote monitoring of server sand workstations
  • Antivirus updates, scanning, and remediation built in
  • Very good automated patching system
  • Mobile app blows me away every time I use it
  • Very good support team, quick responses every time
  • Very transparent roadmap of what is coming and very easy to submit potential upcoming features
  • Reporting system is a little underwhelming
  • Still waiting for that dark-mode to be implemented, it is on the roadmap
  • Splashtop only supports one connection to a system at a time
I go out of my way to recommend NinjaRMM to all of my friends and colleagues within the tech world. NinjaRMM makes it very easy to manage multiple clients, servers, and workstations from a single pane of glass. No long contracts and very transparent pricing.
NinjaRMM is our Remote Monitoring and Management software that is installed on all of the assets that we cover as a Managed Service Provider. It allows us to remote in, install programs, run scripts, etc. We use it all day, every day. This is our 3rd RMM and I don't see us ever moving away from it.
  • Remote monitoring of all assets.
  • Scripting.
  • Setting up remote access to devices.
  • UI can be confusing.
  • Remote connections don't always work the first time.
  • Layout of clickable icons can be cumbersome.
Ninja Remote Monitoring and Management is well suited for Manged Service Providers needing to cover between 10 and 5000 endpoints. They have many API integrations with other software as well to make your life easier. I would say it's less appropriate for companies over 5000 endpoints or as they would need a more robust solution.
They respond within an hour always and the Dojo community is very busy. You can usually find your answer there first before creating a support ticket.
We use NinjaRMM as a solution for our antivirus, patch management and remote support / assistance. We us it throughout the entire company and it is wonderful. We also use it as a means to have a few users remote into another PC for specific software access. Replacement for VPN. Very successful.
  • Update and upgrade regularly - constantly improving.
  • Great interface.
  • Customer service and support are top notch.
  • Wish I could get support for Apple and Android devices too.
I really don't find anything wrong with NinjaRMM. Getting a quote and working with sales was great. Getting the software loaded and working went just fine. Users don't complain and everything works. Support is great and customer service rep keeps tabs on me to be sure everything is going smoothly and answer any questions that come up and share new features.
Paul Li | TrustRadius Reviewer
We just starting using NinjaRMM for our entire company. We've deployed it in our Los Angeles & Manila offices. We will be deploying it in our Amsterdam office as well. Our current computer consultant recommended NinjaRMM as a way of tracking operating system updates. As a fringe benefit it comes with Vipre antivirus software & TeamViewer.
  • NinjaRMM provides a web portal where all computers including servers installed with the NinjaRMM agent can be managed. From this web portal the administrator can track the health of all computers in the organization. Policies can be created to deploy operating system updates and Vipre antivirus installation.
  • The NinjaRMM agent comes with TeamViewer. TeamViewer is a great way for admin staff to remotely establish a connection and troubleshoot problems on any computer with internet access.
  • The NinjaRMM agent also monitors various activities on computers with this agent installed. An email notification is automatically sent out to the administrator when any of the following events occur: a computer is turned on & comes on-line, software programs are installed or removal, a virus or malware attack is detected and quarantined.
  • NinjaRMM's web portal, though rich with a number of features already, can use additional improvements. For example, there currently is not a method to show a list of all devices grouped by category such as all servers first, workstations next & etc. Though you can select the filter option to see just workstations or just servers, you cannot see them both separated on the same list. NinjaRMM's web portal does provide an option to manually rename each device so that you can name workstations to begin with a letter like "W-" and servers to begin with a letter like "S-". Then you can see a list with everything sorted alphabetically.
  • Though the NinjaRMM web portal provides a list of all devices installed with the agent as turned on labeled as "connected", there isn't a column feature where you can sort all devices that are turned on vs off.
  • Including TeamViewer in the RMMTools agent is an excellent addition. But since a device will need to be on for TeamViewer to remote in, there doesn't seem to be an easy method to force a computer to be turned on for monitoring.
In using NinjaRMM's web portal, I'm able to create a custom filter to see a particular software that has been installed on the computers. Then I can uninstall the software from the computer. Unfortunately, there currently isn't an option to select all the computers with the software to uninstall. I would have to select one computer at a time to remove the software found.
Jon Quincy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use NinjaRMM in our IT department to support all of the users in the company. We use it to keep computers up to date and to protect them from viruses and malware. We have moved all users in our organization that have computers to NinjaRMM so that we can monitor and assist everyone with any problems they have.
  • Central management of all our computers.
  • Remote control of both local and remote computers.
  • Silent application installation and patching.
  • Would like a quick pin to frequently accessed computers.
  • More options with integrated Bitdefender antivirus.
  • More reporting options.
NinjaRMM works great for our small IT team where we can access and help users quickly and efficiently. The alerts are customizable so that we can get just the information we need when we need it. When we originally had it set up, we were getting too many alerts, but after some tweaking we are feeling much more confident with the quality of the alerting.
NinjaRMM support has been very helpful in getting us set up and running. They contacted us several times to make sure everything was working like we wanted and have been very responsive to any questions we had. The only reason I wouldn't give it a 10 is we wish they have more "out of the box" scripts and alerts that would help us automatically manage workstation issues before they become problems for our users. We have some automation going now but feel there is more if we only knew what we needed.
Steve Ricketts | TrustRadius Reviewer
NinjaRMM is used within our technical services department. It is our RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) tool for all our managed service provider customers. It takes care of alerting on down devices and also gives us the ability to patch all our monitored systems. We also use it to provide scripting functionality and in some cases application pushing.
  • Ninja does a nice job on providing robust monitoring of network servers. It provides peace of mind with monitoring of clients server infrastructure.
  • Ninja's interface is simple yet clean. It makes navigating and getting where you need to be easy.
  • Ninja's staff is always willing to help and their support is top-notch! They work hard to address any issues quickly and efficiently.
  • We've had some issues with Ninja's patching engine, this may be a combination of changes in Microsoft's patching structure and Ninja's implementation.
  • Ninja's reporting is a little less robust than other products. Having more information available to provide Customers would make QBR's more valuable and easier.
  • Ninja's policy setup is based on a hierarchical approach. We would like to see more granularity in the ability to assign polices and the ability to assign multiple policies on devices.
Ninja is an affordable, fairly straightforward RMM that I feel is a good fit for smaller implementations. As your client base grows and the diversity of client needs grow you can start to see some of the limitations that Ninja has. Ninja's cloud based implementation is stable but they have been a little slow on the updates promised. We used to work more closely with them but we continued to see feature creep on items that weren't really important to us. The items we felt were important kept getting pushed back in the time-line with really no end in sight. Ultimately this is what pushed us to move onto a different platform.
Ninja support has always been top notch. They have always been responsive and efficient both in troubleshooting issues or talking to me at a high-level about on-going improvements or needed changes. Both sales and Technical support has been good and I've been very pleased with the Customer service we have received from Ninja
August 06, 2019

NinjaRMM Review

• Remote monitoring of PCs/servers
  • Scheduled, unattended software updates for both Windows and other software frees up my techs for other assignments.
  • Alerting from NinjaRMM often lets us know there is a problem before the customer knows so we can head it off and minimize business impact.
  • Some of the configuration descriptions could be worded better. We misinterpreted one and didn't realize we prevented servers from rebooting on a schedule.
NinjaRMM is well suited for MSPs to help clients.
I've only needed support a few times and they were always quick and friendly.
NinjaRMM is currently being used by our organization for full workstation reporting. In addition to the full suite of reporting tools, we also have a specialized use case for NinjaRMM. It allows us to report on software installations. Specifically, we have a trigger setup that sends IT admins an email whenever any software is installed on a workstation. This helps our Information Security team track unsupervised installations very easily.
  • Great UI
  • Platform agnostic
  • Very granular controls
  • Support can be slow
  • Updates are frequent
  • System goes down too often
NinjaRMM is well suited for any organization that wants very detailed insight into their end user's workstations. Everything from hardware to software, NinjaRMM allows you to see the current status of all resources in your fleet. Also, the reporting features are amazing and alerting can be setup for most use cases. I would not recommend it for a non-technical team as the UI can be complex.
Ninja allows our IT team to remotely manage all our workstations across the company. We have several remote workers spread out of the United States and Ninja RMM helps us to manage those devices remotely. Using the Remote Management software allows us to quickly resolve problems and get back to working on important company projects.
  • Ninja team is always improving the product and listening to customers.
  • A lean agent installed on endpoints.
  • Ninja RMM offers a number of different add-ons at a reasonable price.
  • Provides insight into details of a PC or Mac.
  • Patch Management is very helpful in maintaining Windows and Software patches.
  • Software inventory and remote background un-installation is a life saver.
  • The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
  • Custom Alerts can be configured to monitor services or any problems that may be arising.
  • I've been disappointed with their Mac agent improvements since signing up with Ninja RMM.
  • Missing some important features such as remote file transfer and Teamviewer deployment to Macs.
  • Minimum agents is hard to meet for smaller companies. There is a 50 device minimum so we've been paying for 50 over the last year when we have had about 40 - 45.
Ninja RMM is designed for MSP however as a small company with a lean IT team I find that it is a perfect fit for us. All of our applications are cloud-based so Ninja RMM ties in perfectly. I would recommend any small company with remote workers should take a look at Ninja for managing their company devices. The price is good and the tools are very helpful.
Steve Radabaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
NinjaRMM is used to remotely manage all of the endpoint computers for over a dozen companies by me. It lets me have a great view of exactly what's happening with all of the computers that I am responsible for very quickly and easily. It also lets me fix many issues without leaving my location.
  • NinjaRMM has a great user interface. It is one of the primary reasons that I use it over anything else.
  • NinjaRMM is super easy to do remote command line execution on the endpoints. This often allows me to fix issues on remote computers while the user is using it without them even aware that I'm doing anything.
  • NinjaRMM is really easy to deploy. I keep a thumbdrive with an installer for each of my client organizations handy. All I need to do is double click that installer and everything silently deploys and starts managing the computer the way I want it to.
  • While deploying an installer for extra software can be done through ninja, it is a little difficult. It has to be done as a scheduled action which is part of a policy. If I just need to install something on one endpoint, this is a difficult way to go about it.
NinjaRMM is great for a small MSP that just needs a simple easy to use RMM tool. Larger organizations that need a more comprehensive solution that has an integrated PSA might want to look somewhere else.