Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NinjaOne, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM) simplifies and automates the day-to-day work of managed service providers and IT professionals. NinjaOne is a unified IT operations solution that provides a single-pane-of-glass view into all endpoints and the tools needed to improve delivery.
The NinjaOne platform gives IT teams proactive monitoring, remote management, remote control, patch management, software management, IT asset management, backup, IT documentation, and IT service desk capabilities all in one.
NinjaOne enables users to:
- Get insights at-a-glance: See the status of all endpoints and know what needs immediate attention across the customer base with a single-pane-of-glass view.
- Improve end-user support: Keep end-users happy and ticket volumes low by identifying and remediating issues before end users report them.
- Do more with less: Easy-to-use remediation tools and powerful automation allows staff to spend less time on day-to-day remediation while achieving better results.
- Complete tasks faster: Unlike legacy, on-premises solutions, Ninja is cloud native. Everything in Ninja can be done in fewer clicks with a quick, responsive UI, to complete tasks faster.
- Focus on growth: Less time managing unhappy end-users and at the keyboard means spending more time on strategic initiatives that help the business grow.
Working with NinjaOne
- Local support offered 24/5 to all partners
- Unlimited training via a web-based community and technical account team
- Pay-per-device with no contract and simple, transparent pricing
- Supported: Remote Control
- Supported: Remote Interactive Command Line
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||North America, Europe, Oceania|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, Frensh|