Formerly NinjaRMM

NinjaOne

The best RMM for the money

January 25, 2021
NinjaRMM is our Remote Monitoring and Management software that is installed on all of the assets that we cover as a Managed Service …

NinjaRMM Review

August 06, 2019
NinjaRMM is used across our organization. We use it to monitor and maintain our client's computers as well as our own.

I like being a ninja

June 21, 2019
Ninja allows our IT team to remotely manage all our workstations across the company. We have several remote workers spread out of the …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NinjaOne, and make your voice heard!

Pay-as-you-go

per device per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ninjaone.com/pricing

What is NinjaOne?

NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM) simplifies and automates the day-to-day work of managed service providers and IT professionals. NinjaOne is a unified IT operations solution that provides a single-pane-of-glass view into all endpoints and the tools needed to improve delivery.

The NinjaOne platform gives IT teams proactive monitoring, remote management, remote control, patch management, software management, IT asset management, backup, IT documentation, and IT service desk capabilities all in one.

NinjaOne enables users to:

• Get insights at-a-glance: See the status of all endpoints and know what needs immediate attention across the customer base with a single-pane-of-glass view.
  • Improve end-user support: Keep end-users happy and ticket volumes low by identifying and remediating issues before end users report them.
  • Do more with less: Easy-to-use remediation tools and powerful automation allows staff to spend less time on day-to-day remediation while achieving better results.
  • Complete tasks faster: Unlike legacy, on-premises solutions, Ninja is cloud native. Everything in Ninja can be done in fewer clicks with a quick, responsive UI, to complete tasks faster.
  • Focus on growth: Less time managing unhappy end-users and at the keyboard means spending more time on strategic initiatives that help the business grow.

Working with NinjaOne

• Local support offered 24/5 to all partners
  • Unlimited training via a web-based community and technical account team
  • Pay-per-device with no contract and simple, transparent pricing

NinjaOne Features

• Supported: Remote Control
  • Supported: Remote Interactive Command Line

NinjaOne Screenshots

NinjaRMM DashboardNinjaRMM Mobile AppNinjaRMM AutomationNinjaRMM Device DetailsNinjaRMM Network Monitoring - NetFlowNinjaRMM Virtual Machine Monitoring

NinjaOne Videos

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesNorth America, Europe, Oceania
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Frensh

What is NinjaOne?

NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM) is a security-oriented remote monitoring and management platform. It allows for manual customization as well as scripting and automation.

What is NinjaOne's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses NinjaOne?

The most common users of NinjaOne are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

I have personally used multiple RMM platforms during my career. NinjaRMM is hands down the best RMM platform I have ever had the pleasure of using. It is very easy to learn. It is very responsive and doesn't look outdated as many do. It has a very good team supporting it with great new changes that get implemented regularly.
I go out of my way to recommend NinjaRMM to all of my friends and colleagues within the tech world. NinjaRMM makes it very easy to manage multiple clients, servers, and workstations from a single pane of glass. No long contracts and very transparent pricing.
Ninja Remote Monitoring and Management is well suited for Manged Service Providers needing to cover between 10 and 5000 endpoints. They have many API integrations with other software as well to make your life easier. I would say it's less appropriate for companies over 5000 endpoints or as they would need a more robust solution.
I really don't find anything wrong with NinjaRMM. Getting a quote and working with sales was great. Getting the software loaded and working went just fine. Users don't complain and everything works. Support is great and customer service rep keeps tabs on me to be sure everything is going smoothly and answer any questions that come up and share new features.
Paul Li | TrustRadius Reviewer
In using NinjaRMM's web portal, I'm able to create a custom filter to see a particular software that has been installed on the computers. Then I can uninstall the software from the computer. Unfortunately, there currently isn't an option to select all the computers with the software to uninstall. I would have to select one computer at a time to remove the software found.
Jon Quincy | TrustRadius Reviewer
NinjaRMM works great for our small IT team where we can access and help users quickly and efficiently. The alerts are customizable so that we can get just the information we need when we need it. When we originally had it set up, we were getting too many alerts, but after some tweaking we are feeling much more confident with the quality of the alerting.
Steve Ricketts | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ninja is an affordable, fairly straightforward RMM that I feel is a good fit for smaller implementations. As your client base grows and the diversity of client needs grow you can start to see some of the limitations that Ninja has. Ninja's cloud based implementation is stable but they have been a little slow on the updates promised. We used to work more closely with them but we continued to see feature creep on items that weren't really important to us. The items we felt were important kept getting pushed back in the time-line with really no end in sight. Ultimately this is what pushed us to move onto a different platform.
NinjaRMM is well suited for any organization that wants very detailed insight into their end user's workstations. Everything from hardware to software, NinjaRMM allows you to see the current status of all resources in your fleet. Also, the reporting features are amazing and alerting can be setup for most use cases. I would not recommend it for a non-technical team as the UI can be complex.
Ninja RMM is designed for MSP however as a small company with a lean IT team I find that it is a perfect fit for us. All of our applications are cloud-based so Ninja RMM ties in perfectly. I would recommend any small company with remote workers should take a look at Ninja for managing their company devices. The price is good and the tools are very helpful.