Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Central management of all our computers.
- Remote control of both local and remote computers.
- Silent application installation and patching.
- Would like a quick pin to frequently accessed computers.
- More options with integrated Bitdefender antivirus.
- More reporting options.
- Ninja does a nice job on providing robust monitoring of network servers. It provides peace of mind with monitoring of clients server infrastructure.
- Ninja's interface is simple yet clean. It makes navigating and getting where you need to be easy.
- Ninja's staff is always willing to help and their support is top-notch! They work hard to address any issues quickly and efficiently.
- We've had some issues with Ninja's patching engine, this may be a combination of changes in Microsoft's patching structure and Ninja's implementation.
- Ninja's reporting is a little less robust than other products. Having more information available to provide Customers would make QBR's more valuable and easier.
- Ninja's policy setup is based on a hierarchical approach. We would like to see more granularity in the ability to assign polices and the ability to assign multiple policies on devices.
- NinjaRMM provides a web portal where all computers including servers installed with the NinjaRMM agent can be managed. From this web portal the administrator can track the health of all computers in the organization. Policies can be created to deploy operating system updates and Vipre antivirus installation.
- The NinjaRMM agent comes with TeamViewer. TeamViewer is a great way for admin staff to remotely establish a connection and troubleshoot problems on any computer with internet access.
- The NinjaRMM agent also monitors various activities on computers with this agent installed. An email notification is automatically sent out to the administrator when any of the following events occur: a computer is turned on & comes on-line, software programs are installed or removal, a virus or malware attack is detected and quarantined.
- NinjaRMM's web portal, though rich with a number of features already, can use additional improvements. For example, there currently is not a method to show a list of all devices grouped by category such as all servers first, workstations next & etc. Though you can select the filter option to see just workstations or just servers, you cannot see them both separated on the same list. NinjaRMM's web portal does provide an option to manually rename each device so that you can name workstations to begin with a letter like "W-" and servers to begin with a letter like "S-". Then you can see a list with everything sorted alphabetically.
- Though the NinjaRMM web portal provides a list of all devices installed with the agent as turned on labeled as "connected", there isn't a column feature where you can sort all devices that are turned on vs off.
- Including TeamViewer in the RMMTools agent is an excellent addition. But since a device will need to be on for TeamViewer to remote in, there doesn't seem to be an easy method to force a computer to be turned on for monitoring.
- Ninja team is always improving the product and listening to customers.
- A lean agent installed on endpoints.
- Ninja RMM offers a number of different add-ons at a reasonable price.
- Provides insight into details of a PC or Mac.
- Patch Management is very helpful in maintaining Windows and Software patches.
- Software inventory and remote background un-installation is a life saver.
- The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
- Custom Alerts can be configured to monitor services or any problems that may be arising.
- I've been disappointed with their Mac agent improvements since signing up with Ninja RMM.
- Missing some important features such as remote file transfer and Teamviewer deployment to Macs.
- Minimum agents is hard to meet for smaller companies. There is a 50 device minimum so we've been paying for 50 over the last year when we have had about 40 - 45.
- Remote monitoring of PCs/servers
- Scheduled, unattended software updates for both Windows and other software frees up my techs for other assignments.
- Alerting from NinjaRMM often lets us know there is a problem before the customer knows so we can head it off and minimize business impact.
- Some of the configuration descriptions could be worded better. We misinterpreted one and didn't realize we prevented servers from rebooting on a schedule.
- NinjaRMM has a great user interface. It is one of the primary reasons that I use it over anything else.
- NinjaRMM is super easy to do remote command line execution on the endpoints. This often allows me to fix issues on remote computers while the user is using it without them even aware that I'm doing anything.
- NinjaRMM is really easy to deploy. I keep a thumbdrive with an installer for each of my client organizations handy. All I need to do is double click that installer and everything silently deploys and starts managing the computer the way I want it to.
- While deploying an installer for extra software can be done through ninja, it is a little difficult. It has to be done as a scheduled action which is part of a policy. If I just need to install something on one endpoint, this is a difficult way to go about it.
NinjaRMM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
NinjaRMM simplifies and automates the day-to-day work of managed service providers and IT professionals so they can focus on complex, value-added services, end-user relationships, and strategic growth. NinjaRMM is presented by the vendor as an easy-to-use remote monitoring and management platform that provides a single-pane-of-glass view into all endpoints and the tools needed to improve delivery.
NinjaRMM enables users to:
- Get insights at-a-glance: See the status of all endpoints and know what needs immediate attention across the customer base with a single-pane-of-glass view.
- Improve end-user support: Keep end-users happy and ticket volumes low by identifying and remediating issues before end users report them.
- Do more with less: Easy-to-use remediation tools and powerful automation allows staff to spend less time on day-to-day remediation while achieving better results.
- Complete tasks faster: Unlike legacy, on-premises solutions, Ninja is cloud native. Everything in Ninja can be done in fewer clicks with a quick, responsive UI, to complete tasks faster.
- Focus on growth: Less time managing unhappy end-users and at the keyboard means spending more time on strategic initiatives that help the business grow.
Working with NinjaRMM
- Free local support offered 24/5 to all partners
- Free and unlimited training via a web-based community and technical account team
- Pay-per-device with no contract and simple, transparent pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
NinjaRMM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NinjaRMM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||North America, Europe, Oceania|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, Frensh|