Reviews (1-10 of 10)
- Document conversion from PDF to word, excel, ppt, etc
- Comparing documents
- Password protecting documents and sharing with specific users only
- A little challenging to mark up a document w/ comments
- The search function is good but not great when using keywords in large documents.
- Ability to combine files SEAMLESSLY and order them around as necessary (so underrated)
- Signing not only for yourself but for others. Helpful for those who have been granted the authority to sign for VPs and directors
- Much easier to use than some other PDF viewing services
- There have been times when saving certain figures has been lost, could be made clearer
- Multi-language support would be helpful! Our teams abroad sometimes struggle with the advanced features that have a lot of prompts
- Being able to combine multi media files! Emails, PDFs, JPGs, etc. would be really nice.
- It is fast
- Bug free
- Integrates with other software easily
- MS Word Export-to-PDF Plugin can export one page or a hundred pages flawlessly.
- One-Time Purchase is better for my business' bottom line.
- Complete PDF suite allows me to do everything I need with PDF files.
- Buying current version included next major upgrade (When Nitro PDF 11 went to Nitro PDF 12)
- Familiar MS Office-style UI.
- OCR doesn't work very well (honestly, does ANY optical character recognition work?)
- Conversion sometimes results in artifacts and corrupted sections, but on the whole is pretty good.
- Nitro PDF 11 wasn't very stable, but that seems to have been fixed with Nitro PDF 12
- PDF editing for construction - call outs, measurements, line editing, clouding, and many more
- PDF editing for Admin - moving pages within documents, highlighting and call outs
- Personally I have used it several times to convert documents
- Set a default print size
- Ability to create a size for opening a new document
- Able to modify PDF files easily without having to stick a lot of money out.
- Customer service has been good when we needed them.
- Software was easy to use and I know this because I don't get many calls on it from a support standpoint.
- The version we have which is a little older had features in odd places such as adding pages to a PDF was kind of buried.
- Product seems to run a little slow in a Citrix environment. I believe it would run better on a dedicated PC.
- I'd like for them to try and mimic Adobe more as that seems to be laid out a little better for end user features.
- Formatting of PDFs is a strong point. Nitro contains all of the features that my organization needed and is very strong in comparison to Adobe, especially at what was a much lower cost for us.
- Nitro performs very well with electronic signatures, which allowed me to move my procurement work into the digital space.
- Securing of PDFs is another feature we used to help ensure that once the files left our control, the message could not be changed.
- OCR functionality was also very useful to turn an image PDF into editable text.
- For the on-premises version that we were using, the integration into Microsoft Office applications was not always reliable. Add-ins would lock up occasionally.
- The software wasn't updated as regularly as I would have liked. Perhaps it didn't need it, but we would usually only be notified of one or two patches per year. That could have been our issue, though.
It is useful for any other organization that creates, manages and edits PDF documents.
Nitro Productivity Suite Scorecard Summary
About Nitro Productivity Suite
The vendor presents the Nitro Productivity Suite as a document productivity solution that provides PDF editing and unlimited eSigning together in one affordable package. With Customer Success and Nitro Analytics, Nitro aims to help businesses accelerate user adoption, optimize document workflows, drive measurable digital transformation, and demonstrate ROI.
Nitro Productivity Suite Integrations
Nitro Productivity Suite Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Nitro Productivity Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Nitro Productivity Suite Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish|