April 13, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Yes. This is used by many people in the department.
- Secure connection
- Fast response over internet
- Really look like you are sitting in front of the machine you are connecting.
- Keyboard mapping between client and host is often screwed up.
- Cut and paste between client and host is not convenient
- Would be nice if there was a function of simple file transfer between client and host
If you just want to connect to the server and do work (like Linux server-workstation type), NoMachine Enterprise Desktop is great, except for the keyboard mapping issue, which you have to correct in a setup of the remote server (almost) every time you log on. The graphics are smooth and fast. Overall response speed is very good, too. I like it.
Read Takao Sakaguchi's full review
I haven't consulted with customer support, so I don't have an opinion. However, from the usefulness of the product, I think the support is also good.