Norada Solve360

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Norada Solve360, and make your voice heard!

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $39 per month

What is Norada Solve360?

Compare with

Mārtiņš Pakulis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using as CRM in our organization. As we're a small business, everyone is using it - although different parts of it. It helps to keep track of communication with our potential clients. Everyone can easily access historical communication information which saves us from embarrassing moments. It helps us to keep track of projects we've started, their progress and organize our work. The project supervisor is able to keep track what everyone's doing and see the issues at hand.
  • Contact database.
  • Integrated communications and communication history across projects.
  • Task lists and objectives.
  • More advanced filters for tasks.
  • More advanced project organization elements.
If you're working with a lot of clients and are working in one field Norada is perfect. I found it difficult to configure it to work precisely as I want to for a multi-field company that offers two very different products whose sales teams should never meet, yet know about each other.
I have received fast answers to any questions I have ever had. The support staff knows how to work with less tech-literate people and is patient enough to explain. Even if my issue was not solvable the support staff gave me another way to get the job done.