March 06, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read SERGIO CHAVES's full review
Pros and Cons
- Advanced protection against web attacks that take advantage of software vulnerabilities. Stops threats that traditional antivirus techniques do not recognize. Filter unwanted e-mails through professionally robust antispam protection
- Block phishing websites and authenticate trusted sites. Protects, stores and manages logins and personal information. Prevent hackers from spying and stealing information. Identify unsafe websites in search results.
- It is one of the most effective antivirus when blocking and removing viruses
- It helps protect and monitor the home network. Automatically protects the PC when it connects to public wireless networks.
- Poor performance against Spyware and other threats despite claiming to act against them (recognizes very few and eliminates less) It is limited to viruses.
- Regular blocking of incoming scripts (in front of other antivirus)
- Little or almost no compatibility with the Windows XP Firewall, but they are involved.