Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GlobeNewswire by Notified, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
GlobeNewswire distributes press releases and multimedia content on behalf of thousands of customers every year, including growing businesses, agencies, non-profits, and many of the world’s largest public companies.Reach Audiences Worldwide
Whether for local or global, the GlobeNewswire distribution network and relationships with media partners around the world provide expansive reach for news. GlobeNewswire press releases reach 92 countries in 35 local languages, and users can choose from more than 1,000 newslines to target news by geography, industry, and media type. For investor relations professionals, the service provide distribution options for material and financial news distribution, along with regulatory filing solutions.
Visibility and Engagement with Multimedia
Gone are the days of text-only press releases. Media Snippets lets the user embed interactive carousels with infographics, PDFs, audio and video elements - including live streaming events - directly into press releases. Go beyond text by adding multimedia that drives engagement and visual interest to news. Multimedia materials can also be distributed to AP Photo Express, the CP Photo Network, Newscom Archive, Yahoo! Photo and YouTube.
Get Full-Service Editorial Support & Translation Services
News is important. Typos, broken links, and missed deadlines are not an option. The GlobeNewswire editorial team can work with customers to help prepare and distribute news and answer questions along the way. They provide 24/7/365 editorial support, and can also provide translation services when required.
Analyze & Measure the Impact of Releases
Understand how press releases impact a business and brand with Newswire Analytics post-distribution performance reporting. Connect to the data needed to help measure the performance of GlobeNewswire-distributed releases — the number of people who viewed it, social media shares, multimedia engagement, link click throughs, and more. Newswire Analytics delivers metrics using widgets and live dashboards instead of static reports. Reports are available immediately after a release is published, and can be shared.
GlobeNewswire and the Notified PR Platform
As part of an end-to-end communications solution, full-service GlobeNewswire press release distribution is available within the Notified PR platform. In one place, and with one login, the user has -- social listening, media monitoring, a media contacts database, press release distribution, online newsrooms, and measurement, to present an integrated PR software solution.
The vendor states that an exclusive benefit of GlobeNewswire distribution inside the Notified platform is enhanced reporting and analytics – including complementary earned media reports. This taps into the solution's global monitoring capabilities to provide online media coverage resulting from press releases, so that the user can tie ROI directly to press releases.
- Cision PRWeb
- The software is in depth
- Responses to releases are prompt
- Responses by customer service on release questions are prompt
- While detailed and in depth the software is difficult to use, especially for first timers
- They changed their name and system several times over the course of the year making it difficult to understand even what system to log into
- I never heard from our account representative until it was time for us to cancel
- Finds the distribution circuits for you so you can easily pick and choose which ones you want to publish to.
- The platform is easy to use and takes you through a simple step-by-step process to create and publish a press release.
- Great customer service. If ever I have a question they address it and go above and beyond in their service.
- Some minor formatting limitations.
- Great customer service, always willing to help and answer questions.
- Offers a lot of distribution circuits and industries to choose from so your stories hit the right places.
- Very easy to navigate and straightforward process for publishing releases.
- A pretty plain website that could be updated in some aspects.
- Allows you to see coverage from numerous sources: print, online, broadcast, etc.
- Allows you to track coverage for numerous clients in one organized place.
- Allows you to receive incoming coverage via email.
- In some cases, it would not capture all coverage, for example, coverage found on trade websites.
- Some of the incoming coverage would be repetitive or even delayed at times.
- It allowed me to get coverage on online websites that I could pitch via telephone or email.
- I almost always got 5-8 pieces of coverage for each story distributed. Sometimes it would get picked up via a newspaper and go much wider.
- Getting online coverage helps my clients with SEO.
- Marketwired has recently changed its online platform. It is more complex than necessary. I used it many times and still often had to call the help desk for advice. Sometimes there would be 'bugs' in the system that were out of my control and even the help desk struggled to resolve it.
- I used to simply email the news release & photos to the help desk and they'd get it out for me on time. It was effective and I appreciated the excellent customer service. Now the help desk are no longer allowed to distribute on a client's behalf, which is frustrating - even if you struggle using the online system.
- The section of the online platform I found most confusing was around which media a news story would be distributed too. There are a lot of choices and it wasn't obvious to me as to how they were sub-divided. I often had to check with the help desk to ensure I'd made the best selection for the news story.
- The level of customer service has declined. My account manager who previously provided excellent service was moved to another role as part of an internal restructure. Many team members at my agency voiced frustrations with the level of customer care.
If you want to get news coverage on the radio, in print, and on TV, then you're still better emailing it directly to the news outlet and picking up the phone. It's much more time-intensive, but a lot more effective.
- News releases look good and are easy to find on the Marketwired site.
- The user interface is simple to use.
- News releases come up in search engine results.
- Make news releases embeddable so clients can easily add them to their websites.
- Great customer service. We are always pleased with their prompt response on issues or problems.
- Helpful to our clients.
- Easy billing.
- I don't know about the other services marketwired offers [beyond News Distribution] - and no one has reached out to me to discuss. I think there is definitely room to improve on existing clients relations - we are quite happy with the service we use, but I'm sure there is more we could be doing with Marketwired
- Easy to use dashboard with pre-selected newslines and industries.
- Quite a comprehensive results dashboard that details the outreach of where your releases go.
- For non-online releases (they just recently changed this), an editor will call you to verify your releases and they are very detailed in reading your article for any grammatical errors and other recommendations.
- They recently changed that all online releases do not need verification. So there isn't a physical extra person screening the submission.
- The topics of our press releases are very industry specific (healthcare and medical) - based on the results dashboard, the newlines and 'corridors' that they are sent out to seems generic and arguably irrelevant.