Reviews (1-2 of 2)
September 22, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Nuclino is used by a small team at our company. They were looking for a small but productive team wiki. They found it in Nuclino. The "Graph" was surprisingly informative. And also being able to collaborate real-time is a very nice feature and Nuclino has done that very well. The paid plan offers SAML integration among other things which helps in our IAM processes.
Read this authenticated review
One of the best tools for small team wiki/collaboration site. After setting things up in a day, there was almost no learning curve for the users. Not the best solution for bigger teams though. Because of the mobile apps, the user can be productive while on the move too! Desktop and web version are working fine.
December 17, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We are currently utilizing Nuclino to document our internal processes and internally developed tools across our operations department. Before Nuclino, the team was using Google documents which were getting lost and not easily organized. Nuclino allows us all to not only edit the documentation and see changes immediately (as Google does), but now we could organize the content into a hierarchical structure and see revision history more easily.
- Clean simple interface where users can onboard quickly and get to documenting - no "plugins" that the user has to learn to use.
- Great structuring method which shows on the left-hand side allowing the user to drag-n-drop items in the hierarchy where they are needed quickly.
- Ability to view history to see changes and export content into word and PDF formats.
- Great search interface that quickly shows the results using auto-complete in keeping with the clean interface.
- The product could use more formatting ability to control what content looks like; currently you cannot set text to different text color.
- You cannot control the width of the content, which makes it difficult to embed large content such as tables.
- Tables are not responsive; instead they scroll as if within an iframe and this makes export problematic.
Read this authenticated review
Nuclino is a great choice for a small team where you need something cheap/free and you do not require a lot of fancy plug-ins or formatting. In fact, it's superior to Confluence in some regards due to its simplicity. I was able to get my team excited about documenting because it was "easy" and didn't require my training them on how to embed various plugins. Due to this simplicity, the larger your documentation becomes it became trickier to edit, as scrolling can be difficult and also the ability to export resulted in bugs (you get a 500 servlet error if I recall). So keep your pages smaller and you shouldn't run into this issue.
Nuclino Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Nuclino aims to allow teams to organize and share knowledge easily. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki. Use the tree, board, and graph view to explore and organize your knowledge visually. It's great for meeting notes, product requirements, docs, decisions, and more.
According to the vendor, key features include:
Real-time, collaborative editing
Easy to use editor
Drag and drop upload of media and attachments
Access rights management
Import & export
Nuclino Technical Details