Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nuclino, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $5 per month per user
Nuclino is a unified workspace where teams can organize knowledge, manage projects, and share ideas, all in one place. Progress can be tracked in a Kanban board, work structured in a hierarchical list, or data organized in a visual graph — Nuclino adapts to a team's unique workflow.
Presented as simple and lightweight by design, Nuclino focuses on the essentials, doing away with clunky menus and rarely-used settings, and minimizing the learning curve for new users. The vendor states it is a modern, simple, and blazingly fast way to collaborate.
Over 12,000 teams from across the globe use Nuclino to work on all kinds of exciting projects in Nuclino, from designing video games to building space supercomputers for NASA.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Visual planning tools
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Easy to configure and set up.
- Keeps us organized.
- Helps onboard our team quick.
- Formatting options could be improved.
- If you have a big database it can get out of hand.
- Fonts and colors for options for branding.
- Workspaces are helpful to segment information.
- Being able to download files directly from Nuclino is useful.
- Having the ability to link to external docs is useful.
- Not having storage caps would be ideal.
- Expandable subheadings would be ideal.
- Being able to incorporate user branding/themeing.
- Very easy to setup
- Very easy to use
- Real-time collaboration
- No real offline use is possible.
- For small teams it's ok, but pricing is too high if lots of employees need to work with it.
- Clean simple interface where users can onboard quickly and get to documenting - no "plugins" that the user has to learn to use.
- Great structuring method which shows on the left-hand side allowing the user to drag-n-drop items in the hierarchy where they are needed quickly.
- Ability to view history to see changes and export content into word and PDF formats.
- Great search interface that quickly shows the results using auto-complete in keeping with the clean interface.
- The product could use more formatting ability to control what content looks like; currently you cannot set text to different text color.
- You cannot control the width of the content, which makes it difficult to embed large content such as tables.
- Tables are not responsive; instead they scroll as if within an iframe and this makes export problematic.