Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Clean simple interface where users can onboard quickly and get to documenting - no "plugins" that the user has to learn to use.
- Great structuring method which shows on the left-hand side allowing the user to drag-n-drop items in the hierarchy where they are needed quickly.
- Ability to view history to see changes and export content into word and PDF formats.
- Great search interface that quickly shows the results using auto-complete in keeping with the clean interface.
- The product could use more formatting ability to control what content looks like; currently you cannot set text to different text color.
- You cannot control the width of the content, which makes it difficult to embed large content such as tables.
- Tables are not responsive; instead they scroll as if within an iframe and this makes export problematic.
Nuclino Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Nuclino aims to allow teams to organize and share knowledge easily. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki. Use the tree, board, and graph view to explore and organize your knowledge visually. It's great for meeting notes, product requirements, docs, decisions, and more.
According to the vendor, key features include:
Real-time, collaborative editing
Easy to use editor
Drag and drop upload of media and attachments
Access rights management
Import & export
Nuclino Technical Details