Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 07, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Nudge.ai is being used by sales and business development. It is a great source of intel on target companies and individuals. The daily email is reviewed for social media or news mentions, which can then be used in outreach to the prospect. Something like, "Congratulations on being named an employee of the year," gives us a great way to stay connected and top of mind.
- Locates social media and news mentions of target companies and individuals
- Integrates seamlessly with Gsuite Gmail
- Info is presented in a very user-friendly manner
- The Gsuite add-on can be a little intrusive in that it takes up screen real estate
- Web dashboard is a little busy, so it can be overwhelming out the gate
- Some of the features are only available with the paid subscription—giving a "taste" would be helpful in assessing whether to pay or not
Read Tom Wondra's full review
Nudge.ai is well suited for individual contributors without enough time or resource to do proper research on clients/prospects. It may work as well for larger teams, but I don't have experience using Nudge.ai in that environment. Nudge.ai is easy to use, so the onboarding and ramp-up time is quick.
Nudge.ai Scorecard Summary
Nudge.ai Technical Details