The hardware will be …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nutanix Cloud Infrastructure, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Turbonomic (formerly VMTurbo)
- High investment
- It has mostly delivered what was expected.
- We flog the hardware hard and it has stood up well.
- The Nutanix ecosystem is improving all the time. Its a company going places.
- Less administration
- Ease of updating nodes
- Nutanix AOS is always adding new products or services to make work simpler
- Licensing cost reduction
- Simple to manage and maintain
- Free online training material good (Nutanix University)
- Some cost savings on hardware vs HCI, but licensing can tilt it the other way
- Reduction of maintenance costs on a long term basis
- Centralized management
- All in one box
- The licensing cost for Nutanix AOS is far cheaper than VMware.
- The price savings of additional virtualization stations are also huge.
- Reduced cost on the dev/test environment.
- Consolidate the Azure dev/UCS dev into one.
- Smaller rack size and less cables to manage.
- less power usage and UPS power consumption.
- We find that return on investment is probably a better metric in most cases.
- ROI analysis is more than an exercise. Companies must outline what their future looks like, even if it’s vastly different from what they’re used to and comfortable with.
- As good as your financial analysis might be, displacing status quo infrastructure has a lot of emotions tied to it.
- Our users noticed faster response times from servers and admins are happy with the management simplicity.
- Initial costs were big. Lots of paperwork to secure the funding.
- Happier customers
- Storage management
- Capacity management
- Disaster recovery
- Life Cycle Manager (the ease at which we can upgrade to the latest and greatest OS/Firmware variants)
- Reduction in data center operation costs
- ROI is initially very high
- Easier to administer
- Compared to the leading virtualization vendor, the user interface is significantly easier to navigate
- Nutanix AOS is free
- Pros: less rack space
- Pros: cheaper when VMware
- Pros: there isn't SAN
- Cons: expensive software licenses
- Savings in operating costs.
- Datacenter space-saving.
- Maintenance window removal
- Certainly reduced cost.
- Increased performance.
- Better end user experience network-wise.
- Technical benefits, mostly
- It is a highly redundant solution
- Nutanix [AOS] provides a simple easy to manage HCI platform with a reduced TCO and an increased ROI
- Centralized management solution of consolidated sever and storage solution in a virtualized environment which minimizes wastage of valuable resourses
- Offers businesses the agility and flexibility to run other virtualized platforms on the Nutanix environment
- Positive impact on operational expenditure
- The larger your three-tier architecture the more you save if it deployed as HCI
- Save more than 30% ROI compare to three-tier
- Positive - Unlimited to create or deploy VM.
- Positive - Cost of data center operation can be reduced. No more up and running separate physical servers.
- Negative - 1st time investment, the price is quite high.
- Setup a great road map for future use and expansion.