September 29, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Gregory Palenschat's full review
Pros and Cons
- Nutshell is great with reminders from calls, emails, meetings, and activities it helps you track all of the necessary every day must-do activities.
- The best thing about Nutshell CRM is that multiple team members can refer to it whether they are in the office or on the road. Nutshell is great on a PC, Mac, or pretty much any mobile device.
- One of the many things that I personally like about Nutshell is how user-friendly it is. Once you work with it for a day or two everything is super easy to manage.
- In my line of work having multiple email attachments are needed and Nutshell has yet to improve that function.
- I would say that Nutshell needs more options for activities. Currently, you are very limited in the types of activities you can set reminders for.
- Unless I missed it someplace, when preventing your next activity it would be nice to be able to scroll over said activity and get a little message box next to it with a preview of that activity. That way I can remember more for that activity and decide quickly if I need to do that activity or push it off for another time.