- User management and as an identity provider to other software components
- CMS - content management - binary files that …
Automated workflows (24)
File sync, storage & archiving (24)
Content search & retrieval (23)
Content publishing & creation (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nuxeo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Nuxeo Platform is a cloud-native Content Services Platform designed to make it easy for large enterprise organizations to build smart content-centric applications that enhance customer experiences, improve decision making, and accelerate products to market.
The vendor states its customers choose Nuxeo because:
- Flexible deployment options: deployable in the user's cloud, Nuxeo's cloud, or with a hybrid model
- Low-code application development: build content-centric applications
- Intelligent scalability: its modular architecture is independently scalable and entirely elastic
- Business-specific AI: train custom machine learning models on content and data for more accurate enrichment, classification, and tagging
- Content federation capabilities: get a 360° view of the information within an organization
- Schema flexible data model: limitless metadata fields, add or remove at any time, and complex objects
- Support for any type of content: manage traditional documents (PDFs, Word Docs, etc.) as well as rich media (images, video, 3D, etc.)
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Artificial intelligence
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
- Nuxeo Content Services Platform Overview
- Nuxeo Digital Asset Management Overview
- Content Services Platform Checklist
- ECM Replacement RFP Guide
- Why switch to a content services platform?
- The future of commercial photo studios
- Optimize product designs & launch products faster
- How cloud-based Digital Asset Management powers collaboration
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||62%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||North America, Europe, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese|
No code/low code app designing and deployment
Won't be that much preferable if you are looking for software with a nice amount of guides/tutorials online
As it is a platform it enables you to create solutions that suit your business requirements as opposed to being forced to work in a certain way.
For simple use cases, a off the shelf product may be more suited.
Midsize business: Potentially, if you plan to extend your organization and have a vision where to take your business technology.
Enterprise business - Nuxeo allows you to dream big and create solutions that fit your business without taking you down a one-way path, locking you in. Extreme flexibility. This is like LEGO, a giant pile of pieces. You build what you have in mind and you can always change it as you grow--future proof.
If you have extensive document management requirements then I would recommend Nuxeo, but not for simple uses cases
Customizing the document shapes in Nuxeo allows for incredible flexibility in managing metadata to describe assets, granting agility for future-forward discovery of assets as new capabilities are added.
Flexible integration with a wide variety of systems using integration platforms like Apigee or Mulesoft for example, as well as more directly via ReSTful APIs and even out of the box tools like a Salesforce connector for example, make Nuxeo an easy choice for a medium to large enterprise.