- User management and as an identity provider to other software components
- CMS - content management - binary files that …
Automated workflows (24)
File sync, storage & archiving (24)
Content search & retrieval (23)
Content publishing & creation (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nuxeo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Nuxeo Platform is a cloud-native Content Services Platform designed to make it easy for large enterprise organizations to build smart content-centric applications that enhance customer experiences, improve decision making, and accelerate products to market.
The vendor states its customers choose Nuxeo because:
- Flexible deployment options: deployable in the user's cloud, Nuxeo's cloud, or with a hybrid model
- Low-code application development: build content-centric applications
- Intelligent scalability: its modular architecture is independently scalable and entirely elastic
- Business-specific AI: train custom machine learning models on content and data for more accurate enrichment, classification, and tagging
- Content federation capabilities: get a 360° view of the information within an organization
- Schema flexible data model: limitless metadata fields, add or remove at any time, and complex objects
- Support for any type of content: manage traditional documents (PDFs, Word Docs, etc.) as well as rich media (images, video, 3D, etc.)
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Artificial intelligence
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
- Nuxeo Content Services Platform Overview
- Nuxeo Digital Asset Management Overview
- Content Services Platform Checklist
- ECM Replacement RFP Guide
- Why switch to a content services platform?
- The future of commercial photo studios
- Optimize product designs & launch products faster
- How cloud-based Digital Asset Management powers collaboration
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||62%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||North America, Europe, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese|
Nuxeo University is also a great resource for onboarding.
I have found Nuxeo to be a strong partner with regards to architecting and designing solutions which leverage their product as a component.
However, for all the benefits, Nuxeo limits the number of technical contacts capable of opening tickets and escalating issues. Keep this in mind. While they have been flexible with our account, your mileage may vary.