February 21, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
NVoicepay is used by my accounts payable team to make payments via ACH, credit card, and check. I and the managers in my department use it to approve the payments initiated by my A/P team. It helps reduce our A/P staff by eliminating the check-cutting process....processing checks is costly! It is an efficient payment system!
- Nvoicepay does a great job of pulling the invoices in from our DMS system on a daily basis so we can see what invoices need to be paid.
- NVoicepay allows for many methods of payment. They call all of your vendors for you and set them up on their preferred payment methods.
- NVoicepay takes care of all issues for you with the vendor. They make all of the payments once you initiate it in their system.
- NVoicepay is not integrated with our A/P workflow system which is Symbeo so a full integration would be helpful to review the invoices as I am approving the payments.
- Sometimes NVoicepay runs slow when multiple users are in the system.
- NVoiepay runs slow when looking up payment history on a vendor.
Read Anna Smith's full review
It is suited for companies of any size that want to save money by reducing their A/P staff. There is also an option for vendors to use NVoicepay credit cards that offer rebates that help to offset costs of your A/P staff and their fees. NVoicepay fees are minimal as well...it is a per transaction fee with ACH/credit card option being less expensive than checks. A great solution for payments for all companies!