https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/7Q/DF/00HQSV02IIRL.jpegBrightroll reviewThe ability to buy video programmatically with the guarantee of low fraud and premium inventory helps us reach the right audiences at the right cost. Reporting is always transparent and targeting is more accurate than traditional programmatic ad market places. Brand safety is also better and more secure than other networks.,Yahoo audience data give accurate targeting. Transparent reporting helps give more control over buys. Premium inventory means quality coupled with reach.,Oath network may give priority to sites on the Yahoo network. Reporting interface is clunky and somewhat slow. UX seems to take precedence over functionality.,8,High ROI in terms of quality content for reasonable reach & cost. Expensive when compared to other programmatic networks. Lower reach compared to Google.,TubeMogul and AdRoll,B2CBrightroll for Efficiency/ReachBrightroll was used by the organization as a vehicle for video buying. The big draw for Brightroll was efficient pricing which was a priority for the some of the big brands that I worked on. Compared to other vendors that were also on the plan, our contact was very skilled and could speak to the needs of my agency and my client.,Customer Service - easy to reach staff Efficient and Competitive Pricing,Site List Transparency - we weren't too thrilled that our site list was only partial Performance was less than desired - our client wanted to see better click through rates and video completion rates,7,Better understanding of the video space Better understanding of programmatic media,YouTube, Teads and YuMe
Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll)

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll) Reviews

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll)
Filter 5 vetted Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll) reviews and ratings
Eamonn Kelly profile photo
October 24, 2017

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll): "Brightroll review"

• Yahoo audience data give accurate targeting.
  • Transparent reporting helps give more control over buys.
  • Premium inventory means quality coupled with reach.
  • Oath network may give priority to sites on the Yahoo network.
  • Reporting interface is clunky and somewhat slow.
  • UX seems to take precedence over functionality.
Premium inventory of programmatic video knowing that quality content will be shown on our videos. Low fraud recorded by third party tracking and higher viewability. Audience targeting is highly detailed and gives quality user base for which to target. Suited for large scale campaigns. Not really worth it for smaller campaigns.
Read Eamonn Kelly's full review
October 21, 2015

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll) Review: "Brightroll for Efficiency/Reach"

• Customer Service - easy to reach staff
  • Efficient and Competitive Pricing
  • Site List Transparency - we weren't too thrilled that our site list was only partial
  • Performance was less than desired - our client wanted to see better click through rates and video completion rates
A good place for Brightroll is for clients that are seeking efficient pricing. Their access to the exchanges is key to getting the most reach for big brands. I wish Brightroll had asked more questions about my campaign and my targeting and helped me understand why certain metrics were how they were and how to improve in the future. I would have wished that my contact there had given me mid-campaign check ins, instead of once when the initial offer was signed and once when the campaign was over.

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll) Scorecard Summary

Data Transfer (1)
DSP integration (1)
Ad campaign creation (1)
Ad deployment (1)
Display advertising (1)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (1)
Sequence targeting (1)
Ad dashboards (1)
Ad performance reports (1)
Ad conversion tracking (1)
Ad attribution reporting (1)
Cross-channel ad management (1)
Ad forecasting and optimization (1)

About Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll)

Oath Ad Platforms (formerly Brightroll) Integrations