Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 01, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We were using ObserveIT across IT and in IT-related departments. It was purchased to provide more detailed logs to be used in SIEM and provide evidence by taking screen captures of users' activities when a problem occurs.
- Takes screen captures of user's activities to understand suspicious activities better.
- User friendly management interface makes it better.
- Ease of upgrading all of the related servers and its agent.
- You need to make a better optimization work on its database servers. It may cause problems working itself properly.
- After upgrading its agents, it may give some false positive alerts like "Agent not reporting" while it reporting.
- Archiving technology must be improved. When you restart that appliance, it needs more tuning on it to make it right.
Read this authenticated review
- Especially if you are working in the banking area, IT workers must use ObserveIT to provide more detailed evidence to audits.
- You don't need to give a firewall permission to a client, you can easily do it by giving permissions to the ObserveIT server. By doing this, you will be able to understand why he/she needs this permission without asking.