March 27, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We use Office Ally for our patient scheduling and information system. It helps us keep our doctor's schedules and patient's schedules organized and running smoothly. We also utilize Office Ally's Reminder Mate to send text and/or email reminders to patient's regarding their upcoming appointments. This helps us have fewer no-call no-shows and last-minute reschedulings, which saves the practice money!
- Very user friendly - click and add an appointment right on the calendar.
- Able to see the whole office schedule, all doctors, at once.
- Automatic reminders sent at different intervals to remind patients of their upcoming appointments.
- There needs to be a way to print patient visit summaries for a date range vs printing one summary for each appointment, one at a time.
- It would be helpful if the top row of the calendar, showing doctors/practitioners names, would remain on the screen when scrolling to the end of the day. Appointments get scheduled under the wrong doctor at times because the names disappear and columns get confused.
- There should be a way to view/print/download what has been paid, per patient, to the office in one place vs searching for payments under the Accounting Tab and payments tracked under Patient visits.
Read this authenticated review
Smaller doctor or dental offices would be fine using Office Ally for patient visits and appointments; it's easy to use and learn, and I'm able to handle most needs with it. For a larger practice, there are better, more technologically advanced software products that would offer more streamlined and professional statements, schedules, and accounting needs.