EHR 24/7 Reviews

March 27, 2020

We heavily rely on Office Ally!

Support Rating

I haven't had to call too many times to get help with Office Ally but when I have had to call, I haven't always had the best customer service. It seems that I am bugging the person I reach when I call for technical support because I'm usually reminded that there are videos to watch for technical support help. On the flip side, there have been times that I called for help and was treated how you assume you'll be treated when you call for help - with grace, dignity, professionalism, and respect.

Financial Reporting (1)
Rule-based scheduling (1)
Automated appointment reminders (1)
HIPAA compliance (1)
Role-based permission levels (1)
Multi-office / multi-physician capabilities (1)

About EHR 24/7

Office Ally in Vancouver, Washington offers their suite of interactive asp internet based solutions allowing for patient care from the point of contact in the physician's office to receiving payment from the insurance companies and providing overall care management from the IPAs and Health Plans. For $29.95 per month/provider, Office Ally offers EHR 24/7, an Electronic Health Records Program designed to allow healthcare providers to spend more time with patients and less time on paperwork.

EHR 24/7 Technical Details