Olark Reviews

January 23, 2020

Great tool for basic chat communications! Not robust enough for a large corporations needs though.

Alternatives Considered

Our organization just made the switch over to Zendesk and Zendesk Chat less than a month ago, so it is difficult to provide an accurate comparison. I will say though, that Zendesk has more robust reporting and far more options for integration. I am confident that Zendesk Chat provides us with more flexibility as we scale than Olark would have.
Vivian Vassar | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 19, 2019

Olark Makes it Simple to Chat with Customers in Real Time

Alternatives Considered

We did use Zendesk chat for a short time but switched to Olark when a colleague suggested Olark was simpler. We were looking for a chat solution that was easy to understand and use visually, plus easy to switch between multiple people when taking turns monitoring chat. And we liked how it fit on the screen of the website - easy to see but not intrusive.
Read Vivian Vassar's full review
May 08, 2019

Olark is Okay...

Alternatives Considered

Olark really doesn't stand up against these options. It feels outdated compared to most of them. All of the competition offers page breaks, while Olark does not. I don't really understand why they don't have this simple feature. I can only guess that it's a methodology thing, since everyone else has it.

All the other programs give you file sharing too, while Olark does not.
Quinton Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2018

Olark, your household chat platform

• UJET
Olark has an easier implementation process and has better functionality such as the ability to send commands through the platform to either create a ticket in your CRM or push an opportunity to salesforce; you're even able to 'push' the end user to a web page. Implementing their SDK is a snap as well.
Read Quinton Myers's full review
Lindsay Bytof | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2014

Try Olark On a Lark

• zopim
I have not used zopim extensively, but my company has been looking into converting to ZenDesk. The one positive difference I did notice with zopim was the ability to easily email a transcript of a chat - and the user has the option to request it independently of the operator.
Read Lindsay Bytof's full review
Allison Carlson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 11, 2014

I hope they've added a queue feature

Alternatives Considered

The main reason was that we had a really hard time integrating the Zendesk chat function into our UI, and once we discovered that Olark would not only integrate seamlessly with our website, but also automatically produce Zendesk support tickets, we were sold.
Read Allison Carlson's full review
August 11, 2014

This Little Birdy Says...

Alternatives Considered

I haven't personally evaluated other sites. Olark is the only one I've used and I like it quite a bit. To this point price and ease of use has given me reason to stay and I don't see that changing.

About Olark

Olark is a website live chat tool for engaging website visitors while they browse. It can be used to to track leads, drive sales, provide support.