- Dynamic content (5)7.171%
- Ability to test dynamic content (5)6.767%
- Email deliverability reporting (8)6.262%
- WYSIWYG email editor (5)6.262%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Omnisend, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $16 MonthRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for ecommerce. With email marketing at its core, it is designed to make creating beautiful email campaigns easier. Using Omnisend's automation, users can personalize messaging to customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior.
Omnisend allows users to add several channels into the same automation workflow: email, SMS, push notifications, and more. Users can also sync segments to Google and Facebook retargeting ads to deliver an immersive customer experience. Omnisend is designed so that omnichannel marketing is not just possible, it's easy to perform.
Email marketing automation is all about sending anticipated, contextualized and relevant messages at the right time. Omnisend offers pre-built automation templates that users only need to set up, such as Welcome emails, Cart Abandonment emails, Order updates, Re-activation and Order Follow-up.
Drag-and-drop content editor allows users to design newsletters with no need to code, integrate or learn anything new. Included are email templates, Product Picker, interactive CTR boosters and Discount Coupons.
The product offers a wide variety of signup forms that are mobile-friendly and fully customizable, including non-intrusive Signup boxes, welcome & exit intent Popups, fun Wheel of Fortune and customizable landing pages.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Link Tracking
- Supported: Image Validation
- Supported: Inbox Display
- Supported: Email Previews
- Supported: Product Picker
- Supported: Discount Coupons
- Supported: Advanced Segmentation
- Supported: Campaign Booster
- Supported: Automated Workflows (Welcome email, Abandoned cart email, Confirmation emails, Re-activation and Order Follow-up)
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: Signup Box
- Supported: Popups
- Supported: Wheel of Fortune
- Supported: Advanced Reporting
- Supported: Email A/B Testing
- Tracking the performance of email campaigns
- Reactivating inactive customers
- A/B testing
- Optimization of engagement rates
- Increased efficiency.
- Saves time.
- Another method of driving direct sales to our site that works.
- Omnisend has assisted with getting the word out
- Great structure on templates making the company look very professional.
- Within the first month we has return customers placing larger orders.
- Very easy for anyone on the team to set up, modify.
- Reporting for management is easy.
- ROI has gone up when compared to other email marketing. Our open rates have increased and naturally also our conversion rates. Both in absolute and percentage terms. I don't have hard figures with me, but I'd say we've almost doubled what we've done with other email marketing apps.