Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

August 04, 2020

Strong system working on getting even better

Support Rating

Thes best front end in the business. The Blackbaud support team is exceptional. Navigating the Knowledgebase is little cumbersome, but this has improved in recent years. Blackbaud University has some excellent instructors and provides a strong program to help educate users on to maximize the system. If you do not subscribe to the highest level of support, these courses can be pricey. Also, understand their tiered support system so you know whether or not you only have chat support or phone-in support.
August 06, 2020

Wisconsin Lutheran High School

Support Rating

My only support is the Blackbaud community that I know of and even that is slow. We have an ongoing issue with student submissions and I have no timetable for a fix.
Stella Limuel | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

So Far, So Good!

Support Rating

So far I have not run into problems with contacting support but have heard that sometimes support is hard to reach or does not give you a helpful solution. Although, to be fair, I have not really asked advanced questions. I feel we need more time with implementation support and it made us felt very nervous about having everything implemented correctly.
Read Stella Limuel's full review
Mary Beth Pelc | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Frustrated

Support Rating

I bug them until I get the answers I need. It would be much better if there were actually training manuals. The reason I am doing this survey is I'm looking through the BB Community in search of information on Master Schedule and couldn't find anything, but this survey popped up!
Read Mary Beth Pelc's full review
Verity Paton | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Blackbaud Review - Positive Glow

Support Rating

The support is great. There are multiple ways in which I feel supported, but ultimately the program is user-friendly and intuitive which helps me (as someone who navigates both the back and front end of the program).
Read Verity Paton's full review
Darrell Parker | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

Solid education management solution with user-friendly interface

Support Rating

Blackbaud's support is fairly responsive. However, Education Management Solutions changes so frequently (with new features and enhancements) that sometimes the support folks need to "research and get back to me." This can be frustrating when you're up against a deadline.
Read Darrell Parker's full review
February 03, 2020

Using Blackbaud Management Solutions: Hold on to your hat

Support Rating

It has always been easy to get a live person. Unfortunately, the support person in the queue who picks up our call is not always the best suited or most qualified for our problem. We have had days go by with no response as to the status of our problem or question. When the program doesn't work, and we have followed all the steps, we should at least be told, "yes, it is a problem with the program and we will get back to you very soon." We have had issues that caused us to stop working on processes, like scheduling or GPA calculations, when we were dead in the water and could do nothing until Blackbaud provided a fix. Since all programming is in the cloud, there was no previous version which we could revert to using.
January 15, 2020

Whole School Solution With Option to Further Customize via K-12 Partners

Support Rating

As mentioned previously, support is great for the majority of the time. There are instances where you are clearly getting someone who is new to the products and may struggle a bit but that will happen anywhere you go :).
December 20, 2019

A technical/developer perspective.

Support Rating

Support is definitely good in the sense that they are quick and knowledgable. They are also very good at answering questions, though they may not be the answers you are looking for :)
November 22, 2019

Overall good solution

Support Rating

Support can be hit or miss overall. I love the chat feature. On the calls, generally, the staff are trying to help. However, the number of prompts just to get to customer service on the phone can be aggravating. The timeline for solutions can be excruciating.
November 22, 2019

Blackbaud Education Management Review

Support Rating

The support team is very responsive! I would give them a 10, except that often the answer is that the system just can't do what we need it to or is experiencing a technical difficulty and we just need to wait for it to be fixed.
October 28, 2019

Family Liaison

Support Rating

There is support but I wish you were directed to specific people who were knowledgable on your specific issue. Sometimes on chat we have to end the chat and start a new one hoping we get the right support person we need.
Eileen Procaccino | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 11, 2019

Overall Happy Customer

Support Rating

As a whole I am very happy with support! I find it difficult to call in (long waits)...but have been very happy with the chat feature. It is rare I step away from support and feel like my answer was not answered.
Read Eileen Procaccino's full review
Kirsten Mayers | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 09, 2019

Registrar Review - moved over from Education Edge

Support Rating

To date, I have had a very good experience. The support at the conference was excellent. I was able to get help creating and updating our report card with the new report card builder.

I have had minimal need for support so far because we are still working with our consultant. He is very accessible and helpful when needed. I wish the consultants were more quickly trained on some of the new features - for example, the report card builder and transcript builder.
Read Kirsten Mayers's full review
Angie Stalquist | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 10, 2019

Creative cloud developer who continually improves the environment

Support Rating

Reaching the right technical support team member has improved. Overall, all goes very well when I am needing technical support. The issue I have is when one tech support does not know the interaction with another program (i.e. enrollment management and smart tuition). I will then be sent to that person who has no idea how to resolve the issue. So it is a finger pointing dilemma. As a result, I have to hang up and start over with the issue. This is not always the case as most tech support are very knowledgeable and get back to me in a timely manner.
Read Angie Stalquist's full review
Patrick Mulvehill | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2019

Blackbaud Education Products: Worth the Investment. A Work in Progress.

Support Rating

Too often we are not able to come to a resolution regarding issues that we have. Instead, we are told to submit ideas to the website. This is VERY frustrating at times, especially when we have had to go weeks and months without proper solutions to issues.
Read Patrick Mulvehill's full review

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Scorecard Summary

About Blackbaud Education Management Solutions

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions is a unified student management system for K–12 private schools.

Blackbaud Enrollment Management System: Blackbaud Enrollment Management System gives schools and families the ability to track admissions progress from inquiry through acceptance, enrollment, and tuition payment.

Blackbaud Learning Management System: Manage schedules, transcripts, attendance and GPAs with an administrative system that aims to be easy to use and intuitive. The integrated LMS covers use cases from academic and learning profiles to conduct and grading reports.

Blackbaud Student Information System: Schools can manage, connect and share information with students, parents and the whole community. The vendor says it was developed with direct input from customers to give teachers the tools they need to meet the demands of a modern private school.

Blackbaud School Website System: It allows users to leverage all the information sources within a school community for website content purposes. The vendor says these tools allow schools to update content, change design, add pages, and create new sites with ease.

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Screenshots

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Videos (3)

Watch Learn more about Blackbaud Enrollment Management System

Watch Learn more about Blackbaud School Website System

Watch Learn more about Blackbaud Learning Management System and Blackbaud Student Information System

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Downloadables

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Integrations

View all Partners here: http://k12.blackbaud.com/partnernetwork/

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Competitors

Veracross, Senior Systems, from Community Brands, FACTS Student Information System (formerly RenWeb)

Blackbaud Education Management Solutions Pricing