We used OneCause to plan and execute our Live Art Auction
OneCause has been an invaluable piece of our fundraising and event planning efforts since I started my role. Their product is easy to use, …
We use OneCause to manage our non-profit's fundraising events. We enjoy how easy it is to customize each project and how user-friendly the …
We use One Cause to manage our annual fundraising event.
We have used OneCause for an online auction and raffle 2 times and are currently using it to sell tickets to a golf tournament also with …
We used OneCause to execute a raffle for a chance to win a rare collection of Pappy Van Winkle. The setup was easy to use and the customer …
We use it to run our silent, live, and online auctions.
We are using it to plan and execute events. It is addressing the problems we had with ticket sales and auction items. It is also going to …
Our organization uses OneCause to engage donors and increase support for our mission. We use the product to integrate fundraising programs …
We have used OneCause's Peer-to-Peer fundraising platform for multiple fundraising campaigns. We have used Bidpal for approximately 4 …
We use OneCause as our fundraising software for our annual gala, golf scramble, etc. The software helps us to keep track of info on …
We use OneCause to help with our fundraising events. It helps to keep all necessary information in one place.
We had a gala and used OneCause. Used it for our silent auction and to collect contact info.
The Fisher Cats Foundation uses OneCause for our online silent auction efforts at fundraising events. It allows us to focus on other …
We utilize OneCause for our fundraising efforts which include an annual Gala, Golf Classic, and Auxiliary Auction. This has helped …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OneCause, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.onecause.com/solutions/plans…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
OneCause aims to help cause-driven organizations power their mission with easy-to-use event and online fundraising solutions. With software for auctions and events, peer-to-peer fundraising, online giving, and Text2Give, OneCause puts nonprofits at the center of their mission. Boasting more than 38,000 fundraisers and $3 billion raised for good, OneCause states they will help customers raise more and reach more.
- Supported: Live/Silent Auctions
- Supported: Campaign Management
- Supported: Event Ticketing
- Supported: Table Management
- Supported: Text Message Notifications
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Donor Management
- Supported: Gift Matching Management
- Supported: Inventory Management
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Online Giving
- Supported: Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Runs, Walks, Rides)
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
OneCause, headquartered in Indianapolis, offers their fundraising solutions supporting mobile bidding for auctions or peer-to-peer giving, Text2Give, and support for ticket sales for fundraising events. OneCause pricing plans support various service levels, including feature breadth for large giving organizations or smaller entities.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.6.
The most common users of OneCause are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Easy to donate
- Bidpal platform is easy to use
- Image uploading
- Back-end management could be a little more detailed and userfriendly
- Clear registration instructions
- Customer Support
- More detailed and customizable reporting
- Website capabilities
- email / texting capabilities
- user friendly
- allows multiple fundraising applications in one mobile site
- I struggle to get videos in the giving center to work properly.
- I wish you could insert photos directly into the giving center without having to use dropbox first.
- Donors would like a way to purchase tickets without creating a login.
- Easy access to bidding for guests
- Event reporting is amazing
- Platform is flexible
- Event set-up is easy
- Terrific customer support
- As a school we wish categories were more flexible (e.g., fixed priced items being able to blend in with silent auction items)
- Because we tend to offer 'repeats' of items from year to year, wish there was an easier way to 'copy and paste' item information
- Customer Service is excellent - a huge plus! They provide tutorials to explain how to use various functions that their software offers, but whenever I needed to speak live with a support person, the wait was short and the support provided was always extremely helpful. My questions and concerns were always addressed to my satisfaction. Each person I spoke to was patient with me and very courteous.
- Ease of use is critical and OneCause is very easy to navigate and set up.
- The salesperson was also very thorough and informative, which was what we needed to make the decision to sign with OneCause. We researched a couple of other companies but felt that OneCause was the best fit for our needs.
- It would be very helpful if OneCause would make it possible for users to be able to zoom in on photos that are posted on the platform. It's a bit of a handicap to not being able to expand photos. We took great care to take photos as close up as possible, showing all items in a prize package, but having the ability to zoom in on a photo would show guests the detail they need to make a decision to bid or purchase raffle tickets. Nowadays, people expect to be able to expand the photos they see online.
- We didn't even use the option to post additional photos this year when we posted our auction and raffle packages because we found out that when the images changed, the delay between photos was too long, and there was no option to adjust the time delay between the images.
- Since we used Fixed Price packages for our raffle items, our guests that bought raffle tickets and also bid on silent auction packages received a receipt that was a bit confusing to some. The receipt indicated both purchases and bids together and it wasn't clear which items the person actually won. If the system could notify the raffle winners, like it does the silent auction winners, that would be an improvement in the way it works now, where we have to run a report and notify raffle winners by email.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use platform
- Safe vendor for taking payments
- Great reporting tools
- I would like to see a "purchase ticket" button added to the welcome screen, versus on the side menu
- I wanted participants to purchase a ticket without signing in first
- keeping track of donor and attendee information
- credit card charges, refunds, and payments
- An addressee field needs to be added to the thank you letters that use titles. For example, I'd want to be able to send a letter to Mr. and Mrs. John Doe, not Jane and John Doe.
- Apostrophes cause strange characters to appear in all exports.
- How do I enable Excel exports fields, like descriptions, that are larger than 256 characters to be able to be used in their entirety in a Word mail merge doc because currently they get cut off at 256 characters?
- Makes the event site user friendly
- Makes reporting easy
- Makes it easy to customize each event for your organization
- Love the way the ticketing option allows you to take care of every possible option imaginable
- The compatibility of uploading images (either dropbox or google)
- Should be able to see the uploaded image without having to save (ie - logos)
- Charity auctions.
- Page design usability.
- Customer support availability.
- Image uploading.
- Easy to donate once page is set up
- Support responds quickly when you email for help
- Bidpal platform looks really sleek
- Parts of the website are easily customizable but there are other sections you must seek help that prevents users from making major mistakes.
- Love the newish feature of linking Facebook Fundraisers to Peer-to-Peer platform.
- BidPal should have an app. Across two different nonprofits, I've been asked by employees and donors why there isn't an app. It would make donating way easier.
- Peer-to-peer needs shorter URLs or give an option to use a bit shorter. p2p.onecause.com/campaign is long and if you do custom pages, it's even longer
- Wish I could test the looks of the Facebook Fundraiser when using Peer-to-Peer. It launched the fundraiser earlier than I intended.
- Peer-to-peer custom pages require using HTML which most people don't know how to use.
- Peer-to-Peer: You can make edits from the back end and front end, but when you're logged in as an admin, you can't view it as someone not logged in, thus can't make certain changes on the front end.
- Creating event websites...very user friendly.
- Ticket managing - knowing what your sales are at.
- The price point is excellent for a nonprofit.
- Back-end management could be a little more detailed.
- It would be great to be able to generate links to copy and paste into a company email to send to sponsors so that they don't need to receive two emails to register attendees, one from OneCause and one from our company with more info.
- easy auction setup
- easily add or update supporters
- adding photos to items needs work, there are too many steps in the process
- Silent Auction software was easy to use
- Customer service was amazing! Quick to answer the phones.
- System was easy to teach others.
- Loved the feature to text and email our customers.
- Day of event was a Saturday and would have loved a customer service option..
- All the different steps of a guest were kind of confusing.
- Not easy to change or fix bad bids night of event.
- The Max Bid option increased our fundraiser total by 30%
- The Event checklist really helped keep us on track and knowing we could go back and review tasks easily was reassuring
- Automatically defaulting to having the purchaser cover the credit card fee would have saved us some money
- Being able to edit multiple auction items at the same time would have made things easier (maybe a grid view?)
- Access the data easily in the cloud.
- Allows for both in person and virtual events.
- Reports are easy to navigate.
- I struggle with putting in expenses to show total revenue raised after expenses.
- Items vs packages can be confusing as we enter them.
- Landing Page
- Check out flexibility
- Uploading information
- Uploading in bulk and adding bidding numbers and seating arrangement in the bulk upload
- better support staff at the event
- easier trainings
- Easy use
- Excellent reports/detail
- Mobile friendly
- Good customer service support
- Recent Amazon services outage caused issues for on-site sale
- Would like to see my OneCause contract as part of my dashboard
- More robust functionality as a complete CRM tool
- customer sevice
- mobile bidding
- larger photos for items in an auction/ different page layout so its easier to see and click into each item.
- more integrations- less manual work
- easier user interface- sometimes very clunky and hard to navigate through
- ability to connect donors and winning bidders directly through the platform
- OneCause keeps you organized and on top of details big and small. The checklist feature is hugely helpful and having an individual working on your event with you to point out things you may have missed or not realized you needed is a huge benefit.
- The accounting post-event is sorted in a variety of ways making it easy to find [the] info you're looking for like breaking down specific donor traits.
- Including ways to market and communicate for the event is vital for success. You can preschedule and customize messages to specific groups right in the platform so it's tracked and event-specific. I love the functionality and ease that provides!
- I love having customizable options but sometimes I struggle finding out HOW to do each step. Having training available is a big help but it can be hard to find specific needs at times.
- The user interface for how a user scrolls through the silent auction items is very clean and easily understandable. We've had many comments on how easy it is to use.
- On the backend, I really love how I am able to organize all of the auction packages.
- I love how easy registration is!
- It would be nice to be able to upload multiple images for an auction package. Especially when you are bundling items.
- It would be good to have an indicator of when a person has already entered in their credit card. I've become very confused at checkout when a person comes to checkout, and the balance is zero. I understand that means they don't owe anything. But when your line is long and your pressured, and the person is telling you they bought an item and need to pay, it all just becomes overwhelming and confusing. If there were some checkbox or other kind of indicator that says they've already entered their card number, that could help.
- Online Auctions
- Event Management
- Supporting Fundraisers through an Amazing Conference
- Real Time Online Live Auction
- Audience interaction through the website in a virtual setting
- Reports generated after the event are excellent
- Very easy to set up auction site with descriptions & photos, extremely user friendly
- Support is always available, patient and helpful
- On site personnel during events are extremely helpful
- Seating and table management with software is very efficient
- Photo sizing for auction packages can be challenging at times, a greater variety of sizing would be easier for the user
- Staffing at large events
- Live help desk
- search functions within the site would be helpful
- ability to customize the site more
- Walks you through the steps needed to launch
- Follows up quickly with questions and concerns
- Provides a library of helpful tips, tools, and tricks
- Pictures of auction items cannot be enlarged
- Uploading images to the pages is complicated
- Better editing tools for the pages
- Easy to use
- The mobile landing page not the front page on web