Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- File search (113)8.080%
- Performance (111)7.979%
- Reliability (112)7.777%
- Device sync (111)7.171%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OneDrive, and make your voice heard!
OneDrive for Business Plan 1
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
OneDrive for Business Plan 2
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $5 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Save my files to use it in some devices
Collabore with my coworkers and some providers
- For collaborative work both in education and professional areas.
- For personal work in multiple devices, and "on the go" work.
- It's great for work that takes a lot of memory space, because it is saved in the cloud, not the device itself.
- It's a great tool for anyone working with a lot of creative files that can't be stored in small devices like USBs.
2) To storing as well as organizing the work documents in a secure location in that of the cloud.
3) To make a real time work by collaborating and sharing the document with others.
4) Has 1 TB of store per user and can upload the files up to 250 GB in size.
I would not store any sensitive data in OneDrive.
If you are an organization who deals with more sensitive information i.e. HIPAA specific, it may not be the best application as there will be more monitoring of users, pw protection, etc.