OneDrive Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Nathan Richardson profile photo

Usability

I have given it this rating because it accomplishes the basic task that we use it for, storing and protecting our sensitive data. That being said, I hesitate to give it a completely positive rating, because I feel that the software performs at a bare minimum level, skimping out on some of the bells and whistles that would be nice.
Read Nathan Richardson's full review
Kelly Wasden profile photo

Usability

Microsoft has made strides in vastly upgrading their products. OneDrive for desktop is MUCH prettier and easier than ever to use. The apps are constantly improving and I feel their feedback channel is really making an effort to listen to power users and implement as much as they can while still giving great updates along the way. This is one thing that I enjoy is the involvement with the community and how many people really care and how Microsoft portrays that they also care.
Read Kelly Wasden's full review

Usability

Using OneDrive is very intuitive and has been improved over the years. It's just like using native file management on either your Mac or PC. It's drag and drop functionality is easy and it clearly shows when files are uploaded to the cloud or if there are errors.
Filip Witkowski profile photo

Usability

OneDrive is still missing some key features. The web interface is pretty well organized, but should have more features. Like Google Drive uses build in web apps for editing documents, I don't want to be forced to download a file every time I want to edit it. Sometimes it is not responsive - it looks like it hanged up.
Read Filip Witkowski's full review

Usability

It's an easy program to use, but it didn't always meet my needs. I needed to be able to upload folders. Sometimes it took too long to upload large files. I couldn't sync the program to my computer. I didn't have control over permissions. And if I signed into Skype with a different account, I would get logged out of my team's OneDrive account.

Versioning (55)
Video files (66)
Audio files (62)
Document collaboration (69)
Access control (71)
File search (74)
Device sync (72)
User and role management (62)
File organization (71)
Device management (56)
Performance (73)
Reliability (73)
Storage Reports (59)

About OneDrive

OneDrive from Microsoft is a cloud storage and file syncing service.