OneNote Reviews

Kavita Thakur | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

OneNote for every note

Return on Investment

• I am not sure about ROI, but it has made the organization better, so it saves more time for me now.
  • I needed something that works on multiple devices and syncs perfectly. OneNote is that for me.
Read Kavita Thakur's full review
Jeff Henkel | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

OneNote Review

Return on Investment

• OneNote has helped me be better organized and more efficient.
  • With OneNote, I have more at my fingertips; anywhere.
  • Although I usually use OneNote for storing data and information it does give me the ability to print a hard copy if I choose.
Read Jeff Henkel's full review
Jill Liegghio | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

You MUST, MUST, MUST try OneNote. It will literally revolutionize the way you stay organized.

Return on Investment

• It's really hard to put a price on this software. It has revolutionized my work life and I'm very happy to be part of a company that embraces it.
  • No negative effect other than people bringing laptops to meetings. But who am I kidding...if I don't write it down (or put it in OneNote), I won't remember the discussion!!
  • You can even email the notes from a meeting with one click to everyone who was on the meeting invite - even those who don't embrace technology!
Read Jill Liegghio's full review
Lukas Sundahl, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

OneNote is the one you need

Return on Investment

• OneNote has had a positive ROI because navigation to specific files is expedited.
  • OneNote allows new documents to quickly be added to each tab/page which makes our team more efficient.
  • OneNote has an integration to Outlook so keeping tasks on schedule is so much easier.
Read Lukas Sundahl, MBA's full review
Kaleb-John Loo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2019

The OneNote You'll Need

Return on Investment

• Save time by quickly jotting down notes.
  • Share daily updates with your entire team without having to send out an email every day.
  • Keep notes when transferring to a new computer.
Read Kaleb-John Loo's full review
October 21, 2019

One Note is your one stop shop for note taking!

Return on Investment

• OneNote has become our organizational standard method of taking electronic notes (though some still prefer pen and paper.) It has been a zero cost outlay due to its freely available nature.
  • Its integration with other Microsoft Office products makes it easy to share notes and content between products, allowing for easy collaboration where needed.
  • OneNote's integration with OneDrive ensures that individual's notes are always safe and secure, taking away the tedious responsibility of backup from the user, and makes it happen seamlessly in the background.
November 06, 2019

A must-have if you use MS Office

Return on Investment

• Having everyone in the company on the same platform reduces a lot of stress on collaboration and IT support.
  • It's very easy to integrate OneNote with tools like Skype, Word, and Outlook. In many cases, there are specialized buttons for it.
  • When using notes I've seen that formatting can get messed up when you copy+paste between different software products but the formatting is consistent within Office products, which reduces time and frustration for simple tasks like copy+paste.
December 13, 2019

Awesome Cloud Solution For Managing Documents

Return on Investment

• Helps to manage employee records in a safe way.
  • Always have access to the latest documents uploaded.
  • Convenient to maintain saves lot of time in uploading and downloading the documents.
August 12, 2019

OneNote - Great for Note Taking and Task Management

Return on Investment

• OneNote has helped to increase my productivity by increasing my note-taking and task management ability. It increases efficiency and productivity.
  • A really useful aspect is being able to share documents and compare notes with other people.
May 25, 2019

OneNote the Last Note-taking Software You'll Need

Return on Investment

• This product has increased workflow. It is easier to collect information on clients in one spot than our CRM is.
  • Using OneNote has eliminated some of the printing files in our office. We're not paperless, but this is a nice way to reduce printing.
  • It is nice that is is part of the Office365 suite. It then is not another expenditure.
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2018

An Excellent App for Notes

Return on Investment

• I have used OneNote to access critical information on my smartphone when I was nowhere near a computer. That has saved my butt several times.
  • User's appreciate having a place to capture notes for themselves and the projects they are working on. It has increased productivity for the folks who take advantage of the application.
  • Because some users are not organized, they end up creating multiple notebooks and storing information in many places. You need to provide adequate training to your users so they don't get out of control with their use of the tool
Read Joel Brache's full review
Cordell Yin | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2018

Get rid of those spiral notebooks and just use OneNote

Return on Investment

• The most positive impact is being able to store my personal notes and information indefinitely. There is no fixed format. It is not very constraining, and I can go back years later and still search and find information.
  • You never have to store paper binders or spiral notebooks, only to have them sit in storage and forget what's in them.
Read Cordell Yin's full review
Brian Hopper | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2018

OneNote - Best notebook out there

Return on Investment

• It helps me capture my notes from my prospects much more accurately because I always have it up in front of me. I feel that I"m able to close more business this way.
  • OneNote allows me to review my notes on my other devices, so I'm not tethered to my desk.
Read Brian Hopper's full review
December 22, 2018

Great tool for personal prodactivity. Also good for collaborating and sharing info and action iteams

Return on Investment

• By giving employees this tool, each one can try to make the most out of it, and use it as they want. I know that many employees are utilizing features of OneNote every day, and it does help them to work more organized, and more efficiently.
  • I don't think there is any negative impact. Those who don't know how to use the tool are likely not to use it, so there is no risk for negative impact other than the cost of the license.
Gagan Kanwar | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 13, 2018

OneNote - Move faster by remembering what's next

Return on Investment

• OneNote makes me more productive because I'm always able to remember discussion points and next steps for any meeting
  • OneNote makes me less reliant on my laptop, when I'm having an informal coffee meeting, for example, which can be freeing
  • OneNote can sometimes be a little slow to use, which can be frustrating when I'm trying to type fast and make notes
Read Gagan Kanwar's full review

Versioning (31)
Video files (27)
Audio files (29)
Document collaboration (43)
Access control (35)
File search (42)
Device sync (44)
User and role management (24)
File organization (37)
Device management (23)
Performance (39)
Reliability (38)
Storage Reports (16)

About OneNote

Microsoft's OneNote is a digital note-taking app, supporting photos, annotating, web page clipping, emailing, and synchronizing notes across devices.