I bought another app but I switched to OneSignal.
We use it in our magazine, we send more than 100,000 notifications daily.
-Insanely good notification service
- Can track reach, click and other stats
- Integrates with WordPress (they have a plugin)
- Can segment audience
- Can send a manual push notification
- Can integrate native with popups
- Easy to use
- Can send automatic notifications and schedule
- Integrates with a lot of other services like Mautic or Zapier.
- Integration with other services.
- Ease of Use and user-friendly campaign set up
- Spot on Analytics Tracking
- Concerns about data storage
- Install can be a bit tricky
- Some issues with pushing to Chrome users.