1. To sign documents with potential agents during appointments.
2. To sign …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OneSpan Sign, and make your voice heard!
Call for Pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $240 per year per user
- Supported: e-sign on any device
- Supported: SaaS (Public Cloud or Private Cloud)
- Supported: On-premises
- Supported: Vendor-independent static & active audit trails
- Supported: Embedded audit trails
- Supported: SOC 2 Type II compliance
- Supported: FedRAMP compliance
- Supported: Legal & compliant e-signatures
- Supported: Global data centers
- Supported: Pre-built connectors
- Supported: Advanced user authentication
- Supported: Knowledge-based authentication
- Supported: Single sign-on (SSO) integration
- Supported: Digital signatures
- Supported: Customizable and reusable templates
- Supported: Groups and permissions
- Supported: Transaction management
- Supported: Signer attachments
- Supported: White-label branding
- Supported: Multi-device and channel ready
- Supported: Remote and in-person signing
- Supported: Mobile signature capture
- Supported: Advanced workflow customization
- Supported: Print Driver
- Supported: Fast Track
- Supported: Bulk Send
- Supported: Mobile apps
- Supported: e-Notary
- Supported: e-Vaulting
- OneSpan Sign is the premiere legal, trusted and secure online electronic signature solution for business and government organizations that are regulated and compliance-driven. Choose OneSpan Sign when legal evidence, trust, security and auditability matter.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||60%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web, Mobile SDK|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
- when you need to fully automate an eSign process within your existing application
- The Java API is simple to use for a developer
- Multiple API flavors are available for integration (REST, Java, .Net library...)
- for an administrator using a phone or tablet since the corresponding UI is not responsive
Due to limitations from our insurance carriers, there are certain documents that they will not accept eSignature for (i.e. restrictions of coverage, cancellations) but hopefully, these will change as the technology is more widely adopted.
If I was running a very large company, I wonder if their technical staff would be sufficient to handle all of my needs. (This is all I can come up with!)
It would work very well for simpler forms that just require one or multiple signatures (mortgage documents, wills, loans, etc.). We're looking at a different system this year for scholarships due to the search function, and data exporting capabilities. The system was very easy to use and manage.
If you're on the fence about it, ask for the demo! The staff was fantastic about answering any of our questions and helping us along the way.
We needed a better way to manage client processes, and with Silanis e-SignLive we not only made things easier on ourselves internally, but we enabled a happier client base as well. Now we know where we stand with each client, through every phase of every project.