Ooma Office Reviews

Wendy White | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2020

Great Job Ooma Office!

Support Rating

I have always had my question, concern, issue resolved to my satisfaction; most of the time on the first call. I can think of 2 times my issue had to be escalated to next level support, but I was kept well informed of the progress, etc. I get a live person whenever I call, and everyone I have ever spoken with has been super friendly, yet very knowledgeable and professional!
Read Wendy White's full review
Marlene Ehlers | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2020

Dive Right In With 2 Feet!

Support Rating

Ooma Office support is always available. I've never been on the phone with them for longer than 5 minutes. They are knowledgable, have great active listening skills, are able to make recommendations on how to make Ooma Office work even better for you, and wait times to speak with an agent are reasonable and typically less than 1 minute.
Read Marlene Ehlers's full review
Brandon Ronk | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2020

Perfect IP Phone solution for Small Businesses/Sole Proprietors

Support Rating

The salesperson that contacted me initially was skilled, professional, and personable. I felt confident in trying out the system and I initially had some hiccups in registration, and I gave them a quick buzz and they had me squared away within a few minutes.
Read Brandon Ronk's full review
Tony Tierno | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2020

Ooma Office telephone service is a serious product, without a budget killing price.

Support Rating

The few issues we had (voicemail issues, equipment change issues) they were able to solved in most cases within 10 min or less, mostly on the spot when I called. One time there was an issue with a voicemail that has to be escalated to their advanced tech team. They had is resolved within 24 hours and made sure to call me and let me know it was resolved and to test it with me to make sure it was fixed (it was).
Read Tony Tierno's full review
Krystian Vinson Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2020

All Small Businesses Can Benefit from Ooma Office

Support Rating

They have excellent customer service. There have only been a few reasons that I have had to reach out to support. Every time I have called, I barely waited on hold to speak to a representative. Representatives are friendly and very knowledgeable.
Read Krystian Vinson Morales's full review
July 23, 2020

Happy Ooma Office users!

Support Rating

So far so good, haven't had any major issues, just wanted more features on the mobile device apps and otherwise it's covered all of our basic needs. Phone, fax, spam call blocking, and fax to our emails, definitely make sure you have high speed internet connection is all that really matters!
July 22, 2020

Ooma is the Easiest and Best for the Home and/or Virtual Office

Support Rating

Ooma Office is great for our company size and I am sure it could handle anything you might throw at it. We have not had a single problem during the time we have used it. Billing is simple, questions are answered quickly, and we have absolutely nothing to maintain on our end.
July 16, 2020

Ooma Office is a Great SMB Solution. Just get it and save a bunch of money!

Support Rating

We had a few after sale questions like timing on porting and some of the Office features that I did not have with the Ooma home solution. Each time the support was great and timely. But since then (3 years ago) we haven't had to use the support services at all. It simply works.
July 16, 2020

Ooma Office provides us high quality, great support and saved us a bunch of money vs Verizon!

Support Rating

When setting things up my environment had some quirks. Ooma Office support was there every step of the way and got me going faster than I expected them to. I've only had one later call and on that the support was outstanding as well. In my experience their support is outstanding.

Hosted PBX (6)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (15)
Directory of employee names (16)
Answering rules (23)
Message alerts (21)
9.9
Audio conferencing (15)
Mobile app for iOS (19)
Mobile app for Android (15)

About Ooma Office

For businesses of all sizes, Ooma provides advanced voice and collaboration features which they describe as flexible and scalable.

With plans starting at $19.95 per user per month, Ooma Office is available without contracts or long-term commitments so as to make it easy for a small business to scale its office phone system with Ooma as its business grows.

Ooma Office features include:

• Unlimited Calling in U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
  • Free Local Number– Keep your existing number or choose a new one for free.
  • Virtual Receptionist allows you to manage and route incoming calls easily
  • Mobile App– manage business phone calls from your cell phone.
  • SMS Messaging through the Ooma Office mobile app.
  • Call Park
  • Flexible Numbering
  • Company Directory
  • Call Logs
  • Conference bridge for up to 10 callers
  • Forward calls during device outages
  • Fax Online
  • 7-Digit Dialing
  • Call Blocking
  • Intercom

Advanced Features (Ooma Office Pro)

• Call Recording
  • Enhanced Call Blocking
  • Overhead Paging
  • Voicemail Transcription
  • Higher usage limits for: Extension Monitoring, Call Park, Audio Conference Room Participants

Ooma Office Features

Cloud PBX Features

Has featureHosted PBX
Has featureMulti-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Has featureDirectory of employee names

Call Management Features

Has featureMessage alerts

VoIP system collaboration Features

Has featureAudio conferencing

Mobile apps Features

Has featureMobile app for iOS
Has featureMobile app for Android

Ooma Office Screenshots

Ooma Office Competitors

RingCentral, Vonage Business Communications, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)

Ooma Office Pricing

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Ooma Office offers plans starting at $19.95 per user/month with no contracts, ever.

Ooma Office Support Options