Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We are currently using OpenGov as a transparency tool for our citizens to see our financial and non-financial status.
- Their customer service is excellent
- Updates are timely and useful
- They keep up with government standards and needs
- Sometimes I feel they move too quickly on product development
- Could provide more hands on training
Read Brian Dehner's full review
For a smaller organization like ours it provides us with the ability to give a large organization feel. We can produce data analysis and reporting at the click of the button.
OpenGov Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is OpenGov?
OpenGov headquartered in Redwood City offers their accounting and multi-fund reporting platform, for governments.
OpenGov Technical Details