Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 26, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
OpenMarket is a top tier aggregator for SMS/MMS services. We primarily use OpenMarket to provide shortcodes, and text enabling phone numbers to a dedicated client. OpenMarket supports SMPP as well as HTTP integration. OpenMarket helps us solve the business problem of supporting enterprise SMS and MMS at scale, in a wholesale way.
- OpenMarket is very responsive and provides top-tier customer support.
- OpenMarket is able to support large scale campaigns, in a high throughput velocity.
- OpenMarket has industry knowledge to ensure shortcode programs are approved by the carriers in a timely manner.
- OpenMarket does most things well. One thing they are missing is MMS capabilities on text enabled long numbers.
- The portal for entering shortcode program briefs is kind of clunky, it would be nice is account managers took the Word document and imported it into the tool for clients.
Read this authenticated review
OpenMarket is well suited to support enterprise SMS at scale, with a wholesale and flexible solution. Their provisioning team is great in terms of response time, and support for their products is deeply rooted in industry and technological understanding of SMS. OpenMarket would not be well suited for small companies just starting to test the waters with SMS in a low barrier way.
OpenMarket Scorecard Summary
OpenMarket headquartered in Seattle, Washington offers their eponymous mobile engagement platform.
Categories: Mobile Marketing
OpenMarket Technical Details