I have used two versions of OpenText Content Suite namely Documentum and ECM OpenText. We have three different versions of the software depending on department and professionalism. The Documentum version is amazing when it comes to handling business content and it is very secure. As for the ECM OpenText, I have used [it] in the finance department where I work. It makes it easy to handle some financial tasks such as invoice management, verification and automation.
- I like that OpenText Content Suite [has] many versions and therefore every department can get a version that meets their needs.
- Documentum version is very secure and makes content management seamless.
- ECM OpenText also makes many processes easy, more so in the finance department.
- The software is easy to use despite being very resourceful.
- OpenText Content Suite is not the most affordable option
- Long learning curve
- Integrations are not flawless
OpenText Content Suite is ideal for many businesses since it offers different versions and there is a version for almost every department. I would therefore recommend it for business[es] more in the finance department where they deal with invoices among other accounting needs.