Role-based user permissions (11)
Admin section (11)
WYSIWYG editor (11)
Mobile optimization / responsive design (11)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OpenText TeamSite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
OpenText TeamSite accelerates and simplifies the end-to-end digital content and campaign lifecycle, from content creation and rich media management to omnichannel publication, optimization, automation, commerce, and community.
According to the vendor, with TeamSite, users can:
Capture diverse digital audiences with amazing brand experiences – Give customers and prospects consistent, high-quality brand experiences across devices and channels, and foster closer connections with each visitor through personalized and optimized content. Regularly test pages to create higher quality experiences and increase viewer engagement and conversions.
Create digital campaign content quickly and smoothly via a simple, modern user experience – Manage the end-to-end digital content and campaign lifecycle within one easy-to-use platform that gives you total control over mobile-ready experiences, and accelerates time-to-market for new campaigns. TeamSite incorporates digital asset management, including an integration with the leading DAM platform, OpenText MediaBin.
Meet rigorous IT, industry, and brand standards with proven technology – TeamSite is a reliable, scalable, and secure platform that is available via on-premises, hybrid, and cloud deployment models. The capabilities of TeamSite allow our clients to comply with complex security, archiving, and brand requirements.
- Supported: WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Code quality / cleanliness
- Supported: Content versioning
- Supported: Admin section
- Supported: Page templates
- Supported: Library of website themes
- Supported: Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Supported: Publishing workflow
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: Content scheduling
- Supported: Internal content search
- Supported: Content taxonomy
- Supported: Browser compatibility
- Supported: Bulk management
- Supported: Page caching
- Supported: Availability / breadth of extensions
- Supported: Import / export
- Supported: Website analytics
- Supported: API
- Supported: Internationalization / multi-language
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Version history
- Supported: Simple roll-back capabilities
- Supported: Java
- Supported: .NET
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian|
- I like how this tool delivers personalized omnichannel digital experiences through intuitive and flexible enterprise web content management.
- Enables my organization to manage and publish digital content easily.
- Offers excellent features in one place like site design, content authoring, editing, and personalization. For effective document management.
- Enables us to manage our websites and I like how it supports multiple languages and deliver omnichannel customer experiences.
- The UI/UX is not modern, should at least add up some attractive and modern features to make it look more modern.
- Documentation is not as good as it should be. Both online and physical.
- It's a very easy-to-use tool that enables my organization to manage and publish digital content easily in a cost-effective way.
- I like how it delivers a personalized omnichannel digital experience through an intuitive and flexible enterprise web content management system.
- I like the robust capabilities that enhance our work, like site design, content authoring, editing, and personalization.
- Live Documentation is very poor.
- Technology used seems to be so old needs to be more modern.
- The drag and drop forms feature makes publishing simple and quick.
- Preview of customer data before sending publications helps us to deliver personalized experiences.
- It keeps saying Path not Found when publishing external file attributes on the staging arena. I've never found a way to go around it.
- Does not retain file owner's name when you publish through OpenDeploy.
- OpenText TeamSite has easy-to-use rich digital media user interface
- It is easy to develop, integrate and deliver high reusable content
- Flexibility of Web Content Management System deployment options
- For beginners, it's sometimes hard with the initial setup but once you catch up the rest works smoothly.
- Something can be done and improve on user training
- Challenges are very minimal, OpenText TeamSite works perfectly for us
- Managing pages even when working with big scale projects.
- Very resourceful cloud offering.
- Handle our complex needs efficiently from languages, organizational dynamics, and brand.
- Needed content management tools we need in the organization work great.
- Nothing to dislike as it serves it's purpose.
- Creation and editing of digital content.
- Publishing content on our platforms.
- Marketing our products and services.
- All the tools have been performing excellently.
- The overall feature functionality has been stable.
- Creation of digital content.
- Provision of editing services.
- Publishing content in our social media accounts.
- I have recommendation for improvements.
- It is easy to work with all the features.
- All necessary content management tools are included.
- Content governance
- Role-based access control
- Authoring interface
- Integration with other web platforms
- User documentation and training
- Offering compelling experiences to customers, which help in improving satisfaction
- Information is delivered across multiple channels
- Testing relevant result sets to improve the rate of website conversion
- Customization isn't an easy task
- Steep learning curve
It ensures seamless content management across collaboration sites, websites, social, and mobile platforms to help deliver memorable digital experiences, matching the right content to the right customer.
- Works with multiple environments to allow the full testing stack to be completed
- Template-driven to ensure complexity can be hidden from non-technical users
- Template and log access requires elevated privileges and could be exposed to front end teams more easily
- Moving content and code between environments requires manual effort
- Personalizing content - easy to setup the taxonomy to personalize the content
- Being able to manage content in one place and display it on multiple websites
- Ability to have the business areas support content changes without IT help
- Make it a little easier to setup the content configurations for business (power users)
- If you are nostalgic for 2004 style, closed source, poorly documented, ultra-proprietary, "enterprise"-ey type apps...this will be for you.
- Draconian licensing methods; license is tied to IP address of one of the network interfaces so this product is incompatible with cloud deployment.
- Very poor documentation - we've never been able to get to the bottom of an issue in a "self service" manner by using the available support documentation. We're always at the mercy of the sub-par helpdesk.
- Doesn't lend itself to automation - configuration is some obscure format that is impossible to automate
Would be great for companies stuck in 2004 or companies who are prejudiced against open source giants in this space like Elasticsearch.