Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Personalizing content - easy to setup the taxonomy to personalize the content
- Being able to manage content in one place and display it on multiple websites
- Ability to have the business areas support content changes without IT help
- Make it a little easier to setup the content configurations for business (power users)
- Works with multiple environments to allow the full testing stack to be completed
- Template-driven to ensure complexity can be hidden from non-technical users
- Template and log access requires elevated privileges and could be exposed to front end teams more easily
- Moving content and code between environments requires manual effort
- If you are nostalgic for 2004 style, closed source, poorly documented, ultra-proprietary, "enterprise"-ey type apps...this will be for you.
- Draconian licensing methods; license is tied to IP address of one of the network interfaces so this product is incompatible with cloud deployment.
- Very poor documentation - we've never been able to get to the bottom of an issue in a "self service" manner by using the available support documentation. We're always at the mercy of the sub-par helpdesk.
- Doesn't lend itself to automation - configuration is some obscure format that is impossible to automate
Would be great for companies stuck in 2004 or companies who are prejudiced against open source giants in this space like Elasticsearch.
OpenText TeamSite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is OpenText TeamSite?
OpenText TeamSite accelerates and simplifies the end-to-end digital content and campaign lifecycle, from content creation and rich media management to omnichannel publication, optimization, automation, commerce, and community.
According to the vendor, with TeamSite, users can:
Capture diverse digital audiences with amazing brand experiences – Give customers and prospects consistent, high-quality brand experiences across devices and channels, and foster closer connections with each visitor through personalized and optimized content. Regularly test pages to create higher quality experiences and increase viewer engagement and conversions.
Create digital campaign content quickly and smoothly via a simple, modern user experience – Manage the end-to-end digital content and campaign lifecycle within one easy-to-use platform that gives you total control over mobile-ready experiences, and accelerates time-to-market for new campaigns. TeamSite incorporates digital asset management, including an integration with the leading DAM platform, OpenText MediaBin.
Meet rigorous IT, industry, and brand standards with proven technology – TeamSite is a reliable, scalable, and secure platform that is available via on-premises, hybrid, and cloud deployment models. The capabilities of TeamSite allow our clients to comply with complex security, archiving, and brand requirements.
OpenText TeamSite Video
OpenText TeamSite Integrations
OpenText TeamSite Competitors
OpenText TeamSite Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian|