OpenX Reviews

J C Mullally profile photo

Usability

I was given the system to use as part of setting up a whole new site from scratch in less than 2 months, with a large number of specialty hub pages to run ads on and lots of content I needed to run disease specific ads on. The system was easy for me to learn on the fly in a very compressed time frame. I would have loved more chance to really dig in under the hood to see all that it could do, but given how fast I had to work, I got everything up and running and looking great. And I did it ahead of my launch deadline too. My only reservation might be for people who are not as patient as I am in picking things up, or as hands on. Customer service was great if I needed them, and a quick start guide with the essentials would be ideal for those people.
Read J C Mullally's full review

Data Transfer (3)
6.3
DSP integration (3)
6.7
Ad campaign creation (5)
Ad deployment (5)
Display advertising (5)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (5)
Sequence targeting (4)
Ad dashboards (5)
6.6
Ad performance reports (5)
Ad conversion tracking (5)
6.0
Ad attribution reporting (4)
Cross-channel ad management (5)
Ad forecasting and optimization (4)

About OpenX

OpenX is an ad serving platform. It is sold option as a hosted solution for can be purchased as an installed application. It allows for easy inventory management , geo-targeting of ads by country, and provides statistics for each ad placement.

OpenX Competitors