Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- a/b experiment testing (50)9.090%
- Standard visitor segmentation (46)8.282%
- Preview mode (47)6.565%
- Multi-page/funnel testing (55)5.353%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Optimizely Web Experimentation, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
According to the vendor, by replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X.
The vendor states that currently over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences, including eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
- Multiple increases of over 200% in clickthrough rate!
- One test netted us over 120% increase in conversions!
- Gave us the tools to actually do testing. Before everything was based on anecdotal knowledge.
- Grow of 60% Leads to my funnels
- Reduced the cost per lead in a half
- Increased sales by 20%
- It definitely has had a positive effect for us.
- Has enabled us to learn what our customers are looking for.
- Has enabled us to test new things.
- Allows for quicker decision making.
- The ROI around experimentation has been material in our company growth. Due to confidential data, we will not share.
- The optimizely renewal costs has us now reviewing competitors...despite the better product features.
- Conversion has a huge investment, Optimizely is a means to that end
- Decent speed to test live
- It's increased conversion and revenue after implementing some tests baseline.
- Time saved through the fast turnaround to get an idea "tested" versus full development.
- Time saved versus native implementation
- Management impressed with integration
- Deadlines met
- It has helped us experiment without doing deployments or having our development team write code.
- It has added some confusion and is "yet another thing somebody else is doing to mess up our site."
- It has informed some of our checkout designs/implementations.
- Better conversion
- Time saved
- Reduced queries
- Finding optimal purchase plans.
- It has helped us NOT put certain experiences live! We've learned that just because we think something is good doesn't mean our users agree.
- Both ourselves and our customers have actually enjoyed wins from hiding certain pricing formats in tests. They've ended up in a much better experience simply by having our inferior choices taken out of the equation.
- It helps settles arguments that we historically couldn't, because we didn't have a testing tool.
- Increase conversions/revenue from implementing successful experiments on specific landing pages. Our business's main goal is to increase joins across our various programs, and Optimizely allows us to easily test what works and what doesn't.
- Marketing cost savings
- Gross bookings
- Time and money saved without having to use eng resources.
- Our sales have increased as a result of Optimizely testing.
- We have saved development time on developing features that did not test well.
- Hypothesis ideas are quickly verified as good or bad allowing faster ideation.
- The development has had additional flexibility because of the ability to dynamically enable or disable the feature on the fly.
- We've been able to change our risk calculations, and release features more aggressively than before because of the ability to ramp up exposure to ensure no problems or revert if a problem is discovered after release.
- We have made MANY very large marketing/customer acquisition design changes that we proved out in Optimizely to have huge benefits.
- We have used it to test microcopy and general site language to decrease customer questions.
- Had great wins on home page design to increase conversion.
- Not sure we can answer this as our clients teams run this analysis
- Increase conversions from implementing successful experiments
- Time saved on testing new user experiences
- It has helped save a lot of time by either validating or disproving our design decisions and hypotheses.
- It saves us many hours of design and especially dev time.
- It minimizes risk when launching new pages/campaigns.
- Provides the data behind decisions.
- Optimizely has had a tremendous positive impact on the ROI of our clients. Whether you're just starting your testing program and just want to get your feet wet with a few simple WYSIWYG tests, or you're ready to dive in to complex MVT test designs and Personalization Campaigns, Optimizely has everything you need to create, and maintain, a highly successful testing center.
- Time-efficient - we have saved so much time from fully building features which proved not to work as a proof of concept in the A/B test.
- Team management - Optimizely enabled us to focus mostly on our ideas and the strategies to build these rather than investing too much time in finding out how the tool itself works.